• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,822 posts in this topic

This is the next to explode in value. Yesterday a copy sold for $79, today two copies sold for BIN 75,99$ within hours

After the governor appearance in the tv show, I guess this issue will sell easily for $150 or more

Saga #1 is heating up on Ebay.

New Brian Vaughan series from Image.

Already has a 2nd print offered and Diamond UK sold out 2 weeks ago.

(Sent from my time machine next week)

Released NEXT Wednesday

So are these preorder sales?

I've got some on order but I just wouldn't feel right selling something I don't have in hand.

"heating up on eBay"...? Where is that? I see one sale for $2.49.

I am sure Saga will be great, but I don't see it catching anyone by surprise. There will be a fairly sizable print run on this one.

Ya, Just did a search and only saw one copy for 2.99. Hardly anything I would concider heating up...maybe fluff?

well Supurbia is getting pretty hot for a 1 of 4 type of miniseries. I guess it could always go as a regular run if the demand is there. I don't remember any mini series really taking off, hot-wise. Last one sold for $16.00 (one sold after that for $3.49 BIN but that was some sellers mistake).

then one doesn't sell for $6.99 normal auction....course the guy put desperate housewives in the title. Not sure that's the tact i would have taken to sell it.

Edited by krighton

It's kind of funny, but WD #9,10,11,12 get measly money compared to a lot of other issues even when comparing them to later issues where nothing significant happens. #9 is still one of the best covers of the series. I wonder if those issues had higher print runs or something.