• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Hell Yeah #1 is starting to get over $10+. I'm not sure if that's because of what people have been saying in this forum or just a general excitement for the book. (shrug)

Hell Yeah #1 on Ebay

I also see two different auctions for Cursed Pirate Girl #2 selling for $20+ as shown by The Market. To be fair one includes a copy of #1 in the listings but the other is just the second issue by itself. hm

may just be because that guy is selling it at NM+...i personally haven't seen a NM+ of that book yet, still haven't got my DCBS ones. Probably won't get those till next month. The book has promise, first issue was a bit shaky in places but that's to be expected.

Worth getting the ashcan? hm

i was thinking 300 sounded cheap...not sure what the going price is for AK-47's

gave 425 for it with a case of ammo.

2012-03-12_12-31-04_64-1.jpg

Guy laughed and said "your going from a zombie comic to a zombie killer"

Is the gun thing an American thing? I've never seen so many guns before joining a comic discussion board. lol

Yes, we americans love our guns, except in a bunch of the largest cities in the country where we aren't allowed to have them (for now).

Is the gun thing an American thing? I've never seen so many guns before joining a comic discussion board. lol

There are enough guns in America to arm every man, woman & child and have tons (literally) of guns left.

Edited by Nico Esq

Yes, we americans love our guns, except in a bunch of the largest cities in the country where we aren't allowed to have them (for now).

It is actually a law in a city here that you must own one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennesaw,_Georgia#Gun_law

(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

If tested I suspect that would be found unconstitutional.

For real? Good grief. It should be a law that everyone gets basic health care and education.

Oh oh. I feel a first strike coming on for being 'political'. :facepalm:

:signofftopic: I'll stop now.

Edited by voorhees