• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Yea I didn't mean to derail the convo was just saying what I upgraded to. I don't really see WD holding its value over the long term so I wanted to cash in the comics I have, I never really read and was just in the pile of random comics I have.Just had to unload them while the market is hot for them :tonofbricks:

Edited by Kitdog

Peter Panzerfaust is getting hot...copy sold for $15 today (ignore the .99 cent anomaly soon after).

also recently announced the comic is no longer a mini but a regular (taken from the PP thread). Issue 2 comes out on wed.

Edited by krighton

Is the gun thing an American thing? I've never seen so many guns before joining a comic discussion board. lol

Complete culture clash. I'm always amazed at the fascination folks from the US have with firearms... (shrug)

Me too.

Never used a gun, never seen a gun, never want too.

Seriously.... What's the point of an AK 47?

My family used to own a shooting range with a bunch of awesome guns when I was young. Only gun they would allow me to shoot was a HK USP... Never really got into guns after that..

My grandfather when he was 9 would take his rifle to school and go hunting afterward....oh and some people hearing about Saga being rationed at their LCS, only 10 copies per person :(

Edited by krighton

Is the gun thing an American thing? I've never seen so many guns before joining a comic discussion board. lol

Complete culture clash. I'm always amazed at the fascination folks from the US have with firearms... (shrug)

Me too.

Never used a gun, never seen a gun, never want too.

Seriously.... What's the point of an AK 47?

It helps relives stress....I just load up a stack of 75rd drums and let'em fly.