• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

I think the $60 figure is a steal & we won't see those issues (particularly the Beast) available at that price much longer.
:popcorn:

See how that goes.

I stocked up on the beast cvr.

i'd still like to see concrete confirmation that the Beast is 2x rarer than the Beauty.
I don't believe that.

I think that's all rumor.

Personally I like the cover better.

It's cooler. :cool:

$50 or under on Bane if it looks good grab it. Will get really hot for a while. The new batman movie will have people all over this comic.

Walking Dead 2 is going nuts!!! (For high grade)

Edited by mikeggg

I have a small con tomorrow with mostly weekend dealers-these guys generally use Overstreet as a guide. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any Vengeance of Bane's, but what do you think would be a good target price?

I was to find high grade copies of this book for $2 each last year. It's super hot right now because of the movie, and right now is probably the worst time to buy because of the hype. Give it a couple years and you'll be able to get this for less than $20.

Hell Yeah #1 is starting to get over $10+. I'm not sure if that's because of what people have been saying in this forum or just a general excitement for the book. (shrug)

Hell Yeah #1 on Ebay

I also see two different auctions for Cursed Pirate Girl #2 selling for $20+ as shown by The Market. To be fair one includes a copy of #1 in the listings but the other is just the second issue by itself. hm

Edited by whetteon

Hell Yeah #1 is starting to get over $10+. I'm not sure if that's because of what people have been saying in this forum or just a general excitement for the book. (shrug)

Hell Yeah #1 on Ebay

I also see two different auctions for Cursed Pirate Girl #2 selling for $20+ as shown by The Market. To be fair one includes a copy of #1 in the listings but the other is just the second issue by itself. hm

may just be because that guy is selling it at NM+...i personally haven't seen a NM+ of that book yet, still haven't got my DCBS ones. Probably won't get those till next month. The book has promise, first issue was a bit shaky in places but that's to be expected.

Edited by krighton

x2_b6fe5a2

Pssst:

Buy ALL of the IDW artists editions. ( I did )

They're selling for BIG $$

Manhattan Project #1 & Hell Yeah #1 have been real good sellers for me.

Life with Archie #16 is $10+

Looks like Boom Studios Supurbia #1 is a potential hit last week. Sold out & showing signs of $10+ potential 5 days out of the gate.

My Luther strode shop variant ships Wednesday. It's ALL original & spectacular!

The back is a sketch area ( hosting the creative team FCBD along with David Peterson)

lutherstrode06.jpg

x2_b6fdaef

Here is my Shadow #1 preliminary.

I requested it to look more distressed like an actual beat up pulp. image is unique to my network of shops.

x2_b6111a0

Edited by Architecht

I love how hot Walking dead #1 is right now. I just sold 2 raw copies I was GIVEN by my lcs when it came out for $300 each and got a Draco ak-47 pistol got to love that!

^^

Edited by Kitdog