• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

wonder if there will be any issues getting kirkman & moore to sign on the same comic at ECCC....or will they set aside their legal squabbles for the good of the fan.

Hum...good question. I don't think Kirkman will care but Tony could be another story.

I'm really interested in Futurama #1 San Diego Variant mainly because it's already up to $76 and 7 bids with four days to go but also because there is no prior sales data to determine if this is the average price. hm

Auction claims they are limited to 2,000 copies so surely a few more have surfaced since this one. (shrug)

Sold my copy for $65 fairly quickly a few months back. Last one sold for around $75 last month I think. That print run is probably pretty close. The print run for the normal copy I think was around 15K.

wonder if there will be any issues getting kirkman & moore to sign on the same comic at ECCC....or will they set aside their legal squabbles for the good of the fan.

Can somebody post a link to this convention? thanks!

How many times have you asked this question now? lol

$27k

27K would make me think about it...

You should throw it up on eBay with a BIN of like $50K or best offer and see what sort of offers roll in. Never know when some millionaire fan boy of the WD might stumble across it and want it at all costs.

I have thought about it...

maybe...

but I also love the cover lol

There have been some 'discussions' on the possible sale already...nothing wowing me and once it's gone, I'm not getting it back lol

Plus I don't know how to properly make a watermark (so any help appreciated homies!)

JJ

Edited by jonjesper