• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

For those that aren't already aware:

Estimated Print runs based on orders for :

Walking Dead 19......17,222

Walking Dead Weekly 19.....4,619

Food for thought.. ;)

That's not for you, Branget, as I'm sure you've already made a killing, and have nothing to worry about. This is advice for anyone considering paying current prices to jump on the bandwagon with hopes of watching them continue to escalate in value. Anyone hoping to retire off WD profits better be selling now, not buying.

Of course, just sharing my opinion, and I can be as wrong as anyone else. Perhaps they will just continue to appreciate, and in 10 years they will be on a par with AF 15.

I just happen to think that they are a lot more Magnus 0 than they are silver age key.

At some point silver age keys get lost in the past. I'm not saying WD puts them there but at some point......

For those that aren't already aware:

Estimated Print runs based on orders for :

Walking Dead 19......17,222

Walking Dead Weekly 19.....4,619

Food for thought.. ;)

Wow, thanks for the information.

I just found 2 more copies of the Weekly today for cover price. After going to a bunch of comic stores, I noticed that lots of stores didn't order the weeklys, so I knew the print was alittle lower, but that seems really low to me.

i think the weekly is getting a pretty bad rap...doesn't help when ebayers are confusing the weekly with the original run.

The Weekly's should have never been printed. :gossip:

Explain....

i think the weekly is getting a pretty bad rap...doesn't help when ebayers are confusing the weekly with the original run.

The Weekly's should have never been printed. :gossip:

(thumbs u

Weeklys make me sick and the prices they are selling at are :screwy:

I also love the ebay line for Weeklys "first apperance" I thought the first appearances happened years ago (shrug) when the reg issues released

it reprints Michonne's 1st appearance...as long as reprint is in there somewhere there shouldn't be a problem. You could even say 1st appearance in Walking Dead Weekly, which it is. Course that would add to the confusion people are having.

Edited by krighton

just pack the Fatale 1 2nd with another book like #2. Those sell pretty well. Oh and pray that guy who bought it was aware it was the weekly....i had someone bail on my weekly #1 because he thought he got a 1st print original WD for $80.00

Edited by krighton

I just listed one 10 minutes ago for $40. After 2 minutes, 4 views. After 10 minutes, gone.

Fatale 1 2nd print after few days, 2 views. I think I'm getting stuck with that book.

The exact same thing I'm noticing. Anything WD I list doesn't last a day, but I have both prints of Fatale up for a pretty reasonable price, and barely any views at all.

just pack the Fatale 1 2nd with another book like #2. Those sell pretty well.

Agreed. That's what I did with Peter Panzerfaust - #1 and #2 and was able to move them.

Fatale..... I don't care to read the second issue so I don't care to spend the $3 on it.

Invincible #1 has bumped a bit lately as well. the book is always up and down between 80-150. Right now, it's closer to the higher end of that.

It will be interesting to keep an eye on that book as more people outside the world of comics grow to like Kirkman's work. I think all of those trades have ads for invincible in the back and I know that the TWD Weeklies do.