• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I have thought about it...

maybe...

but I also love the cover lol

There have been some 'discussions' on the possible sale already...nothing wowing me and once it's gone, I'm not getting it back lol

Plus I don't know how to properly make a watermark (so any help appreciated homies!)

JJ

My wife is a graphic designer and I can have her tag it with a watermark if you have something in mind. If you want to email me the picture file I can have her watermark it and send it back to you.

I put the Best Offer Option on there, so please feel free to make an offer. You never know!

Dang...i have never had comics graded by CGC but it makes me want to send my 3x copies of the key issues in for express and get in on the action. I was there to see the Magnus #12 madness and this does not feel like that at all.

Dang...i have never had comics graded by CGC but it makes me want to send my 3x copies of the key issues in for express and get in on the action. I was there to see the Magnus #12 madness and this does not feel like that at all.

Make sure you do a ''Pre-Screen'' on them.

You're right.

There was no Ebay for Magnus 12.

Hell, there was no internet at all for Magnus 12.

There was also no CGC.

That's why they feel different.

It took months to get to this level of fervor.

However, It's the exact same principle.

You're right.

There was also no CGC.

I was there for the Magnus nuttiness. I was trading Magnus 0s with card for $200 in Silver Age sticker at the 1992 Heroes Con. I had a big stack of Magnus 0s. That pile of trade paid a lot of car payments during the mid-90s.

This is exactly the same - a bubble. Sell now.

You're right.

There was also no CGC.

I was there for the Magnus nuttiness. I was trading Magnus 0s with card for $200 in Silver Age sticker at the 1992 Heroes Con. I had a big stack of Magnus 0s. That pile of trade paid a lot of car payments during the mid-90s.

How about a complete run of ASM from #27 to #150 all in VF or better in trade for a complete pre-unity set? It happened.

You're right.

There was also no CGC.

How about a complete run of ASM from #27 to #150 all in VF or better in trade for a complete pre-unity set? It happened.

(thumbs u

My pre-unity stuff went out the door in exchange for SA Marvel.

You're right.

There was also no CGC.

This bubble is not even close to busting. We haven't seen either character yet other than Michonne non face cameo. At least another year of craziness.

GTFO

wow, I may get my Image Firsts signed too then, haha...if its a 9.8 candidate that is.

This WD stuff is just insane and my wife asked me if I'm going to sell my WD complete set again to buy an ASM #1 and I said NO :sumo:

Jerome