• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

I don't know about the star wars...who here thinks that george lucas is a good writer? I mean didn't they basically have to hijack star wars to make it good? I started reading it then realized that the grass was growing again and went out to watch.....A comic has to be good to have any hope of more then just a flash in the pan uptick in price....

I'm in for zero, all in, the preview looked great....and I think it got underordered....Buzzkill might be good, but I'm usually disapointed by dark horse resell potential.

Now Titan books...pretty much everything they do does well on the secondary market...

Sales in general, hasn't been very good on eBay. The economy isn't anywhere close to robust as many is led to believe. People are very cautious about spending. Just an opinion

not for me...things have really picked up lately...50 percent better?

Sales in general, hasn't been very good on eBay. The economy isn't anywhere close to robust as many is led to believe. People are very cautious about spending. Just an opinion

Me either my problem is finding time to pack up sales and time to list more.

Diversity.....

Edited by Fastballspecial

Diversity.....

I agree. I have thousands of comics to list on eBay but can't seem to get past the 1,300 mark. Not enough hours in the day.....

Diversity.....

I agree. I have thousands of comics to list on eBay but can't seem to get past the 1,300 mark. Not enough hours in the day.....

At least you've made it that far. My wife is convinced I'm a hoarder because I haven't sold anything :screwy:

Diversity.....

Thousands...how do you list them all...each must take at least a few minutes to list...

Diversity.....

Thousands...how do you list them all...each must take at least a few minutes to list...

Yeah. Many people don't realize how time consuming buying and selling comic books is if you do it right. Finding and buying the comics, counting pages, grading them, bagging and boarding, labeling, scanning, listing, packing, shipping...it's all part of the process. I feel like I really accomplished something if I get 25-30 comics listed on any given day. But it sure as hell beats the corporate world I used to work in.

Diversity.....

+1 i had to hire someone to help me ship. used to take me 4-5 hours to pack up stuff, now just around 2.

Diversity.....

schedule them. do during the day, schedule for night. if you can get ahead during the weekend for sunday auctions, you can get about 200 a day. at least, if im not busy running around doing stuff, i can get about 200 a day. one hour i can get about 60 if pictures and scans are done.

My business partner Richard Emms is the writer. This is now the best selling Ardenn book ever. Some have pointed to the similarities in the endings to Mythopolis 1 and The Wake1 but this was actually out first.

The hottest modern variant comics on eBay right now:

Superman #1 Unchained 3D Variant @ $302 & 23 bids.

Forever Evil #1 3D Variant @ $142 & 2 bids.

Batman The Dark Knight #23.4 3D Variant @ $100 & 19 bids. This one is so hot it's spamming the search results. there are 15 in the 100 result listings.

Saga #1 C2E2 Variant @ $105 & 17 bids.

Forever Evil #1 Sketch Variant @ $79 & 8 bids.

Justice League #1 Sketch Variant @ $75 & 17 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #700 Midtown Variant @ $52 & 2 bids.

Superior Spider-Man #17 1:50 Variant @ $41 & 8 bids.

My Little Ponnies #5 Variant @ $41 & 2 bids.

Savage Wolverine #2 Variant @ $36 & 2 bids.

More Results @ the Website!

Diversity.....

I can usually handle about 5 in a day before I get bored and want to go do something else.

My business partner Richard Emms is the writer. This is now the best selling Ardenn book ever. Some have pointed to the similarities in the endings to Mythopolis 1 and The Wake1 but this was actually out first.

Wo wo ow.... spoiler alert......to the 3,000 people who have a copy.

Wo wo ow.... spoiler alert......to the 3,000 people who have a copy.

where did you find the sales data?