• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best DC war comic cover nomination thread

173 posts in this topic

Here's a piece of original cover art I bought earlier this year, from a War Pictures Library digest cover - the artist is Allesandro Biffignandi, who painted a number of stunning covers for British digests...

CFZ00jQBmkKGrHqUOKiME0ovYhhBNUlKHKhw0_12JPG.jpg

I'm plucking the pictures from this thread and getting ready to start our 3rd Edition of the DC War Comic Survivor Series.

Last call for alcohol! :headbang: Well, last call for nominations, anyway. You can still drink, if that's your thing. :gossip:

I'm plucking the pictures from this thread and getting ready to start our 3rd Edition of the DC War Comic Survivor Series.

Last call for alcohol! :headbang: Well, last call for nominations, anyway. You can still drink, if that's your thing. :gossip:

Ok, if you twist my arm. I will just have one. lol

kidbeer.jpg

SSWS_110.jpg

Just had to add a few last minute covers to the contest. Surprisingly, including this bunch, we will have 156 covers in the contest! Wow!!

Here's my last few nominations:

GIC 44, 58, 61, 62, 70, 75, 77, 79, 82, 85, 93, 95,

OFF 32

I can no longer accept any more nominations. Thanks all!! (worship)