• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

O_o

Holy mess John Connor could have taken down Skynet and ended the Terminator five minutes into movie #1 if he had thought of that!

OP you are a turd for starting this thread. You don't offer for someone to back out of a deal, they accept your offer, and then get all butthurt and cry and whine on a public forum about it.

As you can see that didn't go quite as expected huh?

You are getting more like TheBlackHand everyday.

Perhaps he's getting more like me. I am unwavering, my friend, and that would be a huge waver.

Look like this will be my last post...I'll just say this Ive never back out on a deal with anyone...my ebay feedback top rated seller 100% ....Ive bought and sold to many dealer with no problems...and you guys who know me know that Im a stand up guy and I'd never screwed anyone or left someone hanging.

So.. you screwed up, you tried to turn the boards on a member while leaving out important details.

And now that you're obviously in the wrong (and unless you have the IQ of soap you know it) you're gonna run away and hide instead of being the stand up guy you say you are and admitting that you're wrong? .. is that right?

Look like this will be my last post...I'll just say this Ive never back out on a deal with anyone...my ebay feedback top rated seller 100% ....Ive bought and sold to many dealer with no problems...and you guys who know me know that Im a stand up guy and I'd never screwed anyone or left someone hanging.

So.. you screwed up, you tried to turn the boards on a member while leaving out important details.

And now that you're obviously in the wrong (and unless you have the IQ of soap you know it) you're gonna run away and hide instead of being the stand up guy you say you are and admitting that you're wrong? .. is that right?

:popcorn:

Of course you've never left anyone hanging, you give everyone a way out before they have a chance to.

I still stand by my theory that you only sent him to your ebay listing to help get the bid up, and you called him out as a deadbeat because he won and you couldn't get your money fast enough.

Story in a nutshell for anyone who doesn't want to read through it all:

Buyer: "Hey man. Interested in your AF 15. Will you take time payments?"

Seller: "No. But hey, bid on it while its on ebay." :screwy:

Buyer: "Hey man. Looks like I won. Can I get 3 or 4 days to find money to pay for it?"

Seller: "No, but if you can't pay for it, its no big deal." OMG. LEMONHEAD5 IS A DEADBEAT THAT DIDN'T PAY FOR MY AF15!!!!!111 RAWR!!!!1 "Oh, I forgot to mention I gave him an out so he didn't have to pay."

Story in a nutshell for anyone who doesn't want to read through it all:

Buyer: "Hey man. Interested in your AF 15. Will you take time payments?"

Seller: "No. But hey, bid on it while its on ebay." :screwy:

Buyer: "Hey man. Looks like I won. Can I get 3 or 4 days to find money to pay for it?"

Seller: "No, but if you can't pay for it, its no big deal." OMG. LEMONHEAD5 IS A DEADBEAT THAT DIDN'T PAY FOR MY AF15!!!!!111 RAWR!!!!1 "Oh, I forgot to mention I gave him an out so he didn't have to pay."

RWAR???

128841416824831117.jpg

Maybe off topic, but I am starting to question the validity of this statement:

STUNNER ASM 52 DC only 1 ever graded by CGC in any grade...

How do you know it's the only double cover of that book graded?

Because I called to get the notes on the book and ask the grader if they keep track of DC [double cover] issues he said yes...so i asked him if there were any other DC ASM 52 on the census in any grade...NO

BINGO...not the first time he's pulled this BS.
Don't pin your hopes of retribution on me either. From what I read, it appears that you offered the idea to sell to the second bidder before he tried to back out of the deal. If that's the case, I wouldn't start a thread about it.

You are the cold bucket of water this thread desperately needs.

I am the cold bucket of water to your insufferable flame of verbosity.

Because I called to get the notes on the book and ask the grader if they keep track of DC [double cover] issues he said yes...so i asked him if there were any other DC ASM 52 on the census in any grade...NO

Was it a mislabel? ASM is marvel.

Was it a mislabel? ASM is marvel.

DC = Double Cover

Don't pin your hopes of retribution on me either. From what I read, it appears that you offered the idea to sell to the second bidder before he tried to back out of the deal. If that's the case, I wouldn't start a thread about it.

hm Odd that you would claim disdain for sesquipedalian exposition by engaging in the selfsame behavior.

You're not getting it. He didn't pull anything with you. He won your item, complained about the price *but still offered to pay.*

YOU offered to let him back out. Maybe he doesn't have the money and maybe he does. Maybe he would have paid and maybe he wouldn't have. We'll never know because you offered to back him out of the deal. He didn't even ask to back out.

Is there pertinate information I'm missing here?

Seller: "No

Does the seller really have a choice if the buyer pays the same day, or in 4 days (shrug) Doesnt Ebay give buyers 7 days?

Its not like the seller can leave buyer nagative FB

hm Odd that you would claim disdain for sesquipedalian exposition by engaging in the selfsame behavior.

Great, back to the therapist to deal with my sesquipedalophobia.

:fear:

Seller: "No

Does the seller really have a choice if the buyer pays the same day, or in 4 days (shrug) Doesnt Ebay give buyers 7 days?

Its not like the seller can leave buyer nagative FB

Agreed although I get e-mails from sellers sometimes asking why I haven't paid within hours of the auction ending. I always thought 7 days.

Here's the actual PM exchange again....

The seller says "OK Cool" when the buyer wants 3-4 days to pay.

Then gratuitously offers to let him out of the deal.

It's like Kris Humphries telling Kim it's ok to keep the ring and then suing her to get it back. Too TMZ? (shrug)

My story aside (which if people want, I can probably prove with my call records from that day and a receipt from the Walmart I was at that shows the time of purchase), here are a couple of pms. I was ready to pay, but then it was suggested that the seller can pass it along to the next buyer.

Hey, I won the auction. I can pay you within 3-4 days if that is ok. It ended at almost exactly the same price we originally agreed on, lol.

Ok cool..Thanks.

Hey I was reading where you thought you paid too much for the book...if you think your not going to be happy let me know and I'll offer to the next guy.

I'll let you know tomorrow. My brother might be willing to pay the difference.

I need to know by today. Thanks

Also when I can expect payment...

You're probably better off passing it on. Sorry about all the confusion.

I've bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of items on this board and have never backed out of a deal in the 4 years I've been here. If you want to pay for the item, then don't make the suggestion. Its as simple as that.

That being said this is my last post here. I will complete any transactions I have going, but won't post after that. I could care less if people think of me as a bad guy and a tool. Everyone makes mistakes and apparently I have to take full blame for this one.