• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

That's after he won the damn auction! Not more than 5 miniutes after the auction!
So he wasn't home to bid...yet managed to come and post about overpaying 5 minutes later...right.

In my Universe you pay for what you buy and you don't back out of a deal

after overpaying by a couple hundred bucks. How much is a reputation worth?

Bingo! As far as I'm concerned your reputation is everything.

All the best things that I own, I pretty much over-paid for

Absolutely.

My wife being top of the list. :/

You own her. Does she know?

i see maybe the dog house in your future,when she does find out :roflmao:

I'd have to unchain her from the stove first. :P

er,you better be fast. i was always told to stand in front of the cupboards,where the pots and pans were stored,if and when the spouse was irate. either that or have good ducking ability lol

Did you misspell the penultimate word in the last sentence?

i suppose thats possible,but the chain and the stove could be troublesome lol

Tiny's in the house!! Now it is a motherf-in' party!!

hey easy with the capital letters and excessive punctuation there no need to add to the j-hole in the ozone by using all those keys showoff

BINGO...not the first time he's pulled this BS.

Exactly what BS did he pull?

You, sir, are a sandwich and a quiche short of a good picnic.

Are you calling him a checkered tablecloth or a basket???

Duels have been fought for less sir!!! :sumo:

That's after he won the damn auction! Not more than 5 miniutes after the auction!

Absolutely.

er,you better be fast. i was always told to stand in front of the cupboards,where the pots and pans were stored,if and when the spouse was irate. either that or have good ducking ability lol

There's a pretty good chance the OP thinks that word is in reference to the world's largest pen.

:roflmao:

Now you are just being silly - you never take a quiche to a picnic.

Absolutely.

There's a pretty good chance the OP thinks that word is in reference to the world's largest pen.

:roflmao:

What else could that word mean?

I'm not going to read this thread except going forward. I haven't got a clue what this is all about. I do wish to voice my outrage. I'm pissed off about everything related to this mess & demand satisfaction!

I'm not going to read this thread except going forward. I haven't got a clue what this is all about. I do wish to voice my outrage. I'm pissed off about everything related to this mess & demand satisfaction!
outrage duly noted,sir

i have bought and sold on ebay, and ive had to back out of a deal as a seller because a book got ruined, I have overpaid for every book i have ever bought,and i own over 18k of em, the only ones i didnt overpay for is the ones i got for free, that is my opinion.

i can jump on here and moan about how much i pay for new books or old books or any other books, and whoever sold em to me can look and laugh and say "i thought i undersold the book" or whatever, most collectors i know dont like payin 1 penny more than they have to for a book, so most are not happy with every purchase, and most have thought they overpaid for a book or 2.

but just because somebody who buys a book jumps on here and says they overpaid dont mean they person_without_enough_empathyin about the purchase, just person_without_enough_empathyin about the price. jeez.

callin somebody out cause they wanna express their opinion on here, thats a little lame. and then tellin the buyer that they dont haveta follow thru on the purchase, well mate, thats on you. you screwed up, so move on, suck it up, admit your mistake, and apologize and b done with it.

Can someone translate this for me?

Apparently lemonman backed out of buying a FF1 from a boardie also, cant remember who posted that nugget a few pages back (thumbs u

Apparently lemonman backed out of buying a FF1 from a boardie also, cant remember who posted that nugget a few pages back (thumbs u

There are lots of nuggets in this thread.

i have bought and sold on ebay, and ive had to back out of a deal as a seller because a book got ruined, I have overpaid for every book i have ever bought,and i own over 18k of em, the only ones i didnt overpay for is the ones i got for free, that is my opinion.

i can jump on here and moan about how much i pay for new books or old books or any other books, and whoever sold em to me can look and laugh and say "i thought i undersold the book" or whatever, most collectors i know dont like payin 1 penny more than they have to for a book, so most are not happy with every purchase, and most have thought they overpaid for a book or 2.

but just because somebody who buys a book jumps on here and says they overpaid dont mean they person_without_enough_empathyin about the purchase, just person_without_enough_empathyin about the price. jeez.

callin somebody out cause they wanna express their opinion on here, thats a little lame. and then tellin the buyer that they dont haveta follow thru on the purchase, well mate, thats on you. you screwed up, so move on, suck it up, admit your mistake, and apologize and b done with it.

Yes, it says

"Hi Blowie! :hi: "

Your demands for satisfaction fall upon deaf ears. "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!"

Yes, it says

lol

Yes, it says

lol

The good news is, it's starting to stick! Kudos to you!

Your demands for satisfaction fall upon deaf ears. "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!"

Hehe, Fingh likes The Postman!!! :baiting:

Why were you selling it anyways, just 19 days before you listed it, you bought it. You were so proud of owning it, yet you listed it the same day it came back from CGC. I am actually SHOCKED you bought it, graded it, auctioned it off and have a 14 page thread about a dead beat bidder in a total of 25 days.

If nothing else I think you may win some type of an award for this.

I've seen A LOT of people on this board do that very same thing. It's nothing new, and no reason why he should be singled out for selling so fast.

No< I was not singling him out. I was genuinely curious as to why he wanted to sell it with no time of enjoying it first.

PC said he got a 4.0, that makes perfect sense.

I do think he should receive an award for fastest key flip though. 25 days to take a raw from an auction house, to a completed 5 day ebay auction, with a pit stop at CGC is almost impossible.

There are board members flip a book that was still in possession of the original owner. Some board members even try to have the original possessor ship to the third party buyer.

Been there, done that. why pay the PO twice? (shrug)