• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post 'em if you Won 'em...C-Link, Heritage, and Pedigree.

428 posts in this topic

I think I'm off to the poor house after this week of auctions. Way too many awesome books up for sale in the span of a few days. And I've tried to be such a good boy recently. I think ole Al knows how I feel right now...

tumblr_lnx7r6XRzI1qccm2fo1_400.gif

Post your wins from any of the THREE major auctions concluding this week. Go for it, no one's gonna blame you if you gave in. We're all in Recovery here...

All the good stuff starts tomorrow.

This is true, and I have all my bids in ahead of time. I'm hoping one or two gems fall through the cracks.

The one book that really is calling to me is that Hulk # 1 6.5/White on Heritage. What a gorgeous book. I'm guessing its going to set a new GPA high for the grade.

This is true, and I have all my bids in ahead of time. I'm hoping one or two gems fall through the cracks.

The one book that really is calling to me is that Hulk # 1 6.5/White on Heritage. What a gorgeous book. I'm guessing its going to set a new GPA high for the grade.

Zero bids placed. Zero bids to be placed on Hulk 1.

wasn't really expecting to win these two, nor do they really fit with what I'm trying to do so hopefully can flip sometime....

1039370001.jpg

0121621005.jpg

probably will end up keeping this one though unless get really good deal...

1039387002.jpg

wasn't really expecting to win these two, nor do they really fit with what I'm trying to do so hopefully can flip sometime....

1039370001.jpg

0121621005.jpg

Good prices on both of those. You could probably sell them on the boards and get back what you paid.

Zero bids placed. Zero bids to be placed on Hulk 1.

Any auction where you aren't bidding automatically gives us mere mortals a fighting chance.

How about that Exciting 65?

I just checked, in the HA alone I am watching/bidding on 192 auctions :busy:

Out of those, only 91 are currently under $1000 in price. :eek:

That's over 52% that are over $1000. :cry:

It seems my "tastes" have gotten rather expensive over the years but my pockets have not grown with it. :pullhair:

Guess it's time to start getting a little more selective on what I want to add to my collection. :eyeroll:

I totally forgot about the Pedigree auction (though Im not sure thats a bad thing...)

Auctions I wish I had gone in on (though who knows where that would have pushed prices to:

Green Lantern #34 CGC 9.4 went for $175 (GPA= $287)

Sea Devils #33 CGC 9.4 (one of 3 highest) went for $125 (GPA = $388)

Showcase #50 CGC 9.6 (one of 3 highest) went for $275 (GPA = $560)

Green Lantern #25 CGC 9.4 went for $426 (GPA=$777)

out of my range

Green Lantern #28 CGC 9.6 (one of two highest) went for $530 a new high over last GPA.

I'll just keep telling myself that my bids would have just kept pushing the price up out of the "deal" range... still that Sea Devils was asteal... and I love that GL 34 cover. no stop it...

on to some CLink regrets tonight... and tomorrow night...