• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post 'em if you Won 'em...C-Link, Heritage, and Pedigree.

428 posts in this topic

Got the book I wanted most.

Planet39.jpg

great get cheetah... but then again Im a little Planets biased.. easily the best looking book in the auction for my money.

I completely agree!

Congrats dane! I know how much u wanted that 58!

I got completely screwed!!!

I had what almost definitely would have been the winning bid on the avengers 2 9.4, 3. 9.4 and 8 9.6. My power went out just over a minute before the 2 went off. By the time I found my phone and got online, I missed them all :censored:

Seeing how low they went, I want to puke! I'm sitting here in the dark trying tomdecide to laugh or cry. I'm so pissed right now, I can't even put it into words!

I passed on a LOT of books and OA I wanted in the HA auction to go after these avengers and went thru a BUNCH of other tomclear the funds for those three avengers and didn't even get to bid!!!

Seriously, I'm so damn mad right now I'm 50/50'that this is my FDQ exit from the hobby! rantrant

I had what almost definitely would have been the winning bid on the avengers 2 9.4, 3. 9.4 and 8 9.6. My power went out just over a minute before the 2 went off. By the time I found my phone and got online, I missed them all :censored:

Seeing how low they went, I want to puke! I'm sitting here in the dark trying tomdecide to laugh or cry. I'm so pissed right now, I can't even put it into words!

I passed on a LOT of books and OA I wanted in the HA auction to go after these avengers and went thru a BUNCH of other tomclear the funds for those three avengers and didn't even get to bid!!!

Seriously, I'm so damn mad right now I'm 50/50'that this is my FDQ exit from the hobby! rantrant

Sounds like a sign hm Perhaps you were meant to keep your kidneys

My experience has shown me that sniping on Comiclink is a fool's errand, especially now that the books end 20 seconds apart. Too many things can go wrong, from your internet cutting out, to a baby or child needing immediate attention, to, well, your power going out at the least convenient time.

Just figure what your best bid is, and place it ahead of time, and save yourself the headache that ensues when Murphy shoves his Law down your throat.

lol my suggestion would be laugh.

Sorry, but for whatever reason, you buying those books, wasn't meant to be. (shrug)

it's sad and frustrating, but that's the key point that you need to grasp.

No need to worry anymore, another opportunity will come along before you know it.

Andy

Thanks, Jason! Very happy I got that book, and way under my bid.

I'm totally upset for you, holy mess! Maybe the winners of those books are on here, and you can offer them your bid for a quick flip, explaining the circumstances?? (shrug)