• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post 'em if you Won 'em...C-Link, Heritage, and Pedigree.

428 posts in this topic

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the 3 books i'm gunning for tonight :makepoint:

Only question is if i can get them for the price i've set in my head for them :wishluck:

Tell me please that you are not the new owner of the Twin Cities AF15 :wishluck:

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the 3 books i'm gunning for tonight :makepoint:

Only question is if i can get them for the price i've set in my head for them :wishluck:

Tell me please that you are not the new owner of the Twin Cities AF15 :wishluck:

:shy:

Rich, did you pick up the OAAW 128? :cry:

Nope. I got the GIC 69 and 83 and the OAAW 82 and 107. I think I kinda stole them.

Rich, did you pick up the OAAW 128? :cry:

Nope. I got the GIC 69 and 83 and the OAAW 82 and 107. I think I kinda stole them.

You stole the 82.

107 looks bang bang on, but what do I know. (shrug)

You stole the 69.

You got a good deal on the 83.

Man I love those 2 blue books. :luhv:

The OAAW 82 is a wonderfully underrated book.

Nope! Too many other books on my plate to go after that luxury although i LOVE that book! :sorry:

Did you really get it thirdgreen? If so, (worship)

Oh and before you EVER sell that book, DEFINITELY pm me! (thumbs u

Nope! Too many other books on my plate to go after that luxury although i LOVE that book! :sorry:

Did you really get it thirdgreen? If so, (worship)

Oh and before you EVER sell that book, DEFINITELY pm me! (thumbs u

No, I didn't win it. I'm just shy.