• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post 'em if you Won 'em...C-Link, Heritage, and Pedigree.

428 posts in this topic

I'm glad Heritage offers payment plans. Couldn't help myself on this one

Detective28.jpg

I had Heritage on when this sold. I don't usually watch the high price gold, but I thought whoever won this got a good deal. A 7.5 copy of the second appearance of Batman! Congrats!

Detective28.jpg

I had Heritage on when this sold. I don't usually watch the high price gold, but I thought whoever won this got a good deal. A 7.5 copy of the second appearance of Batman! Congrats!

What did it sell for, with the juice?

Just goes to show the crazy impact of the CGC era of books where covers rule supreme.

Great wins all around guys! :applause: I got outbid on the DD1 on clink, and the Bats 227. Also I planned on bidding on the Hulk 1 6.5 white pager, and did not realize internet bidding stopped last nite. :tonofbricks: Just as well I suppose.

Cheer up Sufunk. :foryou:

Thanks guys! Honestly, I think I'm done for awhile :sorry:

Some people on here who know me know the details but I can't even tell you all I've had to do and the books I passed on in the other auctions to get those avengers tonight. After all that, to have this happen and not even get to bid has taken ALL the fun out of it. Seriously, the thought of looking at ANY comic right now makes me want to puke!

I cannot believe what happened just now! FML!!! :censored:

Been there. Had it happen. Had the same feeling as you. Although I didn't want to leave the hobby, it did change my collecting focus. Just know this for a fact... whatever books you really wanted will be for sale again in the future... they always are.