• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post 'em if you Won 'em...C-Link, Heritage, and Pedigree.

428 posts in this topic

Thanks Jeff and everyone else pm'ing me. I know I've been a total to you so you'd be well within your rights to laugh in my face over this. You're a better man than me though so I appreciate the kind words (thumbs u

Really though, this is as close to a fatal blow to me as possible in the hobby. I wanted those books SOOOO bad and went thru a LOT to get them. To have this happen is just devastating! I know eventually others will come along but I also know that the way I am, I'll always be bitter over this. If I have to pay even a penny more than these went for, it'll just kill all the joy in getting them. I wanted them so bad and was so sure I had them, to have them snatched out from under me like this is a VERY bitter pill for someone like me to swallow.

This is a hobby for me and hobbies should be fun. After this, it's going to be a while before buying or looking at ANY comic is going to be fun for me :sorry:

Treasure what you have, funk. Your collection is sick. You'll get another shot, at least.

$32,265 with the juice. Congrats, Adam! (worship)

32K, that's like real estate investment money for my family. :o

When you're spending this much is it still a hobby or have you moved into business territory?

$32,265 with the juice. Congrats, Adam! (worship)

32K, that's like real estate investment money for my family. :o

When you're spending this much is it still a hobby or have you moved into business territory?

I can bet he wont be reading it (:

I guess you have to treat it like stocks but that is approaching the cost of a share of Berkshire Hathaway....

I think I'd be too worried about a 17th century tulip collapse type event to lock that much away into a comic book.

That's ridiculous. This book is a warehouse find and usually goes for ~ $800 or less. I wonder what happened here.

RADB1C302011926_14137.jpg

Old label upgrade potential?

preview night (shrug)

either way, my book so :banana:

Got the book I wanted most.

Planet39.jpg

great get cheetah... but then again Im a little Planets biased.. easily the best looking book in the auction for my money.

I completely agree!

...very tough to come by. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I was only chasing one book on CLink tonight, and I managed to snag it. :)

ASM05.jpg

Gorgeous book....you should thank me. :gossip:

I had my bid $$ filled in on the page and the cursor was over the submit button before I pulled back (due to winning the ASM 3 7.0). (thumbs u

Does it count if I helped someone win a book so I could get their undercopy which will now be my copy and thus I sell the under-under copy?

:ohnoez:

Only if you helped someone win a book so you could get their undercopy so you could now sell your under-under copy to me and thus I can sell my under-under-under copy :ohnoez::ohnoez:

I picked up a couple of odds and ends books, so nothing major. That said, this is my first Mile High book and I'm a sucker for black covers:

atoman.jpg

I also love Joe Maneely art, so thought I got a good price on the Black Knight #2 highest graded:

blackknight.jpg