• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metropolis *spooned* me
2 2

575 posts in this topic

Certainly, I've had a lot of popcorn. Mr. Diggler, do any of your sig lines want to come forward?

My sig line is none of your concern.

What are these sig lines of which you speak? (shrug)

***You are ignoring this newb***

I am?

Sorry. I wasn't trying to...that would be AHolish of me.

The Teaching of the Buddha has six supreme qualities:

[One of which is...]

Ehipassiko (Pali). The Dharma welcomes all beings to put it to the test and to experience it for themselves.

It's happening right now, before our very eyes! :ohnoez:

And I thought he was off to build a cabin by a river to meditate on the cranes!

Will not the Goddess determine our outcomes? I too am merely a pawn. But the pawn of something more beautiful than the man-made.

I serve the Goddess. If it be her will, I am ready to die. And if it be her will, empires will crumble laid in ashes at her feet.

Everyone gather their courage, wait for her voice.

The Dharma Bums[/i]]

"Maybe you're Mudface."

"Who's Mudface?"

"Mudface is the mud in your goatface. What would you say if someone was asked the question 'Does a dog have the Buddha nature?' and said 'Woof!'

"I'd say that was a lot of silly Zen Buddhism." This took Japhy back a bit. "Listen Japhy," I said, "I'm not a Zen Buddhist, I'm a serious Buddhist, I'm a dreamy old fashioned coward of later Mahayanism," and so forth into the night, my contention being that Zen Buddhism didn't concentrate on kindness so much as confusing the intellect to make it percieve the illusion of the sources of all things. "It's mean," I complained. "All those Zen Masters throwing young kids in the mud because they can't answer their silly questions."

Kerouac is in the ring! :busy: