• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metropolis *spooned* me
2 2

575 posts in this topic

Metropolis' Army of Girly-Men

Cowards and heroes, come gather round me. Make room for everyone. Among us stand men and women who serve a demon and are hypocrites.

On the thread "Showcase-New-England How's their grading?" (at this moment, on page 3) a number of boardies shared their long ago experiences.

But when I shared my long ago Metropolis experience, you threw me in the mud.

Why? The length of time is the same.

Is it not because your minds have been enslaved and you fear and want to please the master?

This lowly god, who has taken the name Metropolis, has vast reach and great resources. How do you think he got them? By being nice? By being honest? By being a good member of the community? Are we under some kind of spell?

When Metropolis sold me Mary Marvel #17, the foxing and staple rust was not disclosed. Through this slight-of-hand, I overpaid by approximately $40.

How many thousands or tens-of-thousands of people have had similar experiences but are afraid to come forward and do not want to pay return shipping?

Good people, do not be afraid. I stand with you right here, right now, and always. Among us are the Master's thugs and bullies. Talk among yourselves. Of those who serve Metropolis, who is your leader and the strongest?

I challenge you, in front of this congregation, while the Gods and Goddesses bear witness, to a wrestling match. Let the winner be accepted by all.

Come here now. I am waiting.

Seriously...

LI%252B3.png

It's the answer to all your problems.

Certainly, I've had a lot of popcorn. Mr. Diggler, do any of your sig lines want to come forward?

My sig line is none of your concern.

What are these sig lines of which you speak? (shrug)

***You are ignoring this newb***

I am?

Certainly, I've had a lot of popcorn. Mr. Diggler, do any of your sig lines want to come forward?

My sig line is none of your concern.

What are these sig lines of which you speak? (shrug)

I am?

Sorry. I wasn't trying to...that would be AHolish of me.