• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metropolis *spooned* me
2 2

575 posts in this topic

When you share them with me, please be kind.

You called us demons andhypocrites and said you would crumble our nations to dust.

Ha, you ain't gettin no sleep yet. :blahblah:

"Nations to Dust.."

What the heck were you reading? Revelations of John?

oakman29, I am not afraid of painting myself as a psycho or not being taken seriously. The world can think as it will.

The power of this life, is being calm in the midst of a million tribulations. They come for everyone.

When they come, remember that this is a peaceful universe. And to breathe.

When you share them with me, please be kind.

You called us demons andhypocrites and said you would crumble our nations to dust.

Ha, you ain't gettin no sleep yet. :blahblah:

"Nations to Dust.."

What the heck were you reading? Revelations of John?

Something like that, though I must admit a minor misquote.

Will not the Goddess determine our outcomes?...And if it be her will, empires will crumble laid in ashes at her feet.

RickL, all demons and hypocrites will crumble to dust. Unfortunately, that includes ourselves. Do not despair.

There are powers unimagined in this universe that will come for us at the time of death.

The pagans remember the train of Diana, a train of a thousand beautiful faeries and loving animal beings that come for us at the time of death.

The Buddhists document the 33 heavens that are open to all beings.

The Christians pray for the open gates where Jesus awaits us.

In this world of dust and suffering, we have lost our origin. Albert Einstein said that the most important decision any of us will ever make is whether or not to believe that this is a friendly universe.

I was too rough on aszumilo. And too rough in my own nature. I don't like that. He is a good person. And, as the hours pass into dark night, I was too drunk.

I am going to bed. Please accept this night-time poem?

The grass-covered path

is secluded and still;

a closed door faces

the Chung-nan mountains.

In the evening, the air's chilly,

but the light rain stops;

at dawn, far off,

a few cicadas start.

Leaves fall

where no green earth remains;

a person at his ease

wears a common white robe.

With simplicity and plainness

his original nature still,

what need to practice

calming of the heart?

Luxx, is that you again, lol?

After reading this, I have become one with my Chi... I am my Chi... He who is without chi, throw me the first bine

All I know is, this is like deja vu all over again...waking up to some of Luxx's ummm...poetry after a night of drinking (his).

If it's not Luxx, it's a dear friend of his, perhaps the dinner partner;).

After reading this, I have become one with my Chi... I am my Chi... He who is without chi, throw me the first bine

Hey Chespirito,

Is your fist covered in flames?

hm

Only in the eve of Destroying an impenetrable fortress of evil and dismay... But usually my fists are covered by holy velvet gloves...(given to Me personally by the Pope)

RickL, all demons and hypocrites will crumble to dust. Unfortunately, that includes ourselves. Do not despair.

There are powers unimagined in this universe that will come for us at the time of death.

The pagans remember the train of Diana, a train of a thousand beautiful faeries and loving animal beings that come for us at the time of death.

The Buddhists document the 33 heavens that are open to all beings.

The Christians pray for the open gates where Jesus awaits us.

In this world of dust and suffering, we have lost our origin. Albert Einstein said that the most important decision any of us will ever make is whether or not to believe that this is a friendly universe.

This is the Police...

Step away from the multi-sided dice.

Go outside and get some air so your mother can change your sheets.