• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect December Auction

181 posts in this topic

Picked this up last night. Why have one copy when you can have two? Normally, I'd avoid the mis-cut, but it kinda works on a Joker cover!

Nice book. The Mile High copy was miscut too, so you are in good company! (thumbs u

Does anyone know what the Detecive #66 9.0 first two face appearance sold for? Its the highest graded copy but I am cautious when it comes to spending big bucks on top of census books when the top book is only a 9.0.

I know Nationals don't get that much attention but I would love to grab that #27 which is kind of stupid of me as I already a slabbed 7.5 but the one being offered is the San Francisco. I have the San Francisco #28 already so thought it would be cool to have consecutive books.

But the timing isn't great for my wallet.

But the timing isn't great for my wallet.

That one is on my list.

It's a great cover.

Di you see the ones on Worldwide recently. Amazing early copies but the prices are a bit daffy.