• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect December Auction

181 posts in this topic

Anyone know how to get a price recap for tonight's Superman sales?

Thnx

If you have the emails from Metro (there are 5 of them), you can click on the links in each email to go to the final result for each book in the auction. It's the only way I know to check.

Anyone know how to get a price recap for tonight's Superman sales?

Thnx

If you have the emails from Metro (there are 5 of them), you can click on the links in each email to go to the final result for each book in the auction. It's the only way I know to check.

Yup, I think that's about the only way, unless they are in your list of items that you were watching or bidding on...

2K for a Superboy #73.

Holy... :o

I think there was a very aggressive buyer who was intent on winning a lot of the Oregon collection SA Superman-title books at any price. If there`d been more aggressive underbidding on a lot of the books, I suspect that mind-blowing records would`ve been set all over the place.

Well, I got the s--t kicked out of me on many of the World's Finest books I wanted, but was able to win a few books at exceedingly aggressive prices.

However, I was able to win several Oregon books, and I was able to win several other books.

I got some of the Action, Adventures and Supermans (and a few World's Finest)... but... someone out there was very aggressive in getting these.

I've already got some of them in hand, and let me tell you, the Oregons are special books (for a DC collector). Fresh colors, the whitest back covers you'll ever see and of course the page quality.

Special books.

Over 2000 for a 5.5 wf 71. I have multiple 6.5's. Guess I need to consign one next auction hm

Provided you don't tell anyone there are multiple others to follow, it should do well. :makepoint:

Over 2000 for a 5.5 wf 71. I have multiple 6.5's. Guess I need to consign one next auction hm

Provided you don't tell anyone there are multiple others to follow, it should do well. :makepoint:

Only one will be available (thumbs u

Considering the fierce bidding I was happy that I was able to win 5 Oregon books! The books that I wanted to know the prices that they realized I put on my watch list. Some incredible prices were realized!