• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foreign Comics Cover Thread (Other than American)

207 posts in this topic

Anyone know anything about these? I found them sandwiched between a couple of Treasury books that I had been neglecting to look at for 2 years...It was a bit of a surprise, to say the least. No other foreign books in the collection.

8a840d34.jpg

d678c3c9.jpg

I really love it when the Falsch meets the Spiegel-Meister.... :)

:bump:

Here's my birthday presents to myself:

These just came in the mail yesterday all the way from Spain! The full series! For some reason it started with #13 (Strange indeed!)

They each measure 5.25" by 8.75" and feature black and white reprints of Dr. Strange Vol. 2, Marvel Fanfare, a few Marvel Two-In-Ones and Marvel Team Ups. The printing is really great and every other issue features an "American cover gallery".

drextrano_biblioteca.jpg

Maaan, I missed the whole thread. There were some very awesome comics posted, really cool ones. I will post some when I get back home next week. Great thread!!! I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!