• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackstar...now adding bad taste to lobotomy pricing...

174 posts in this topic

At first I thought it was one of those "mash up videos" like Arnold Schwartzenegger as Darth Vader.

All I could think of was "Scarface".

I can place his accent, but what's the accent his wife is rockin'? "We have to go to the Peyost Awfice."

Got board after 2:48. :sick:

It's that street slang for "got wood"? hm

doh!

....bored. Thanks Professor.

You're welcome, Constable. :headbang:

I actually tuned into his video and listened to it while doing some mindless work. All 18:52 of it. The story of a man who built his empire with $200 in his pocket, began exploiting signature series as a way to make money, and now has a house, cars, and a wife --- but not a lazy one.

He has some sound advice for all you kids who want to make it in the comic business:

Find "a good wife who likes to work."

;)

Maybe we have gone over this... but anyone know this guys name? I think it should be known so facilitators like myself are not duped into doing his books.

Got board after 2:48. :sick:

It's that street slang for "got wood"? hm

doh!

....bored. Thanks Professor.

You're welcome, Constable. :headbang:

I actually tuned into his video and listened to it while doing some mindless work. All 18:52 of it. The story of a man who built his empire with $200 in his pocket, began exploiting signature series as a way to make money, and now has a house, cars, and a wife --- but not a lazy one.

He has some sound advice for all you kids who want to make it in the comic business:

Find "a good wife who likes to work."

;)

I just heard that too.

"This year I am going to put in a swimming pool, and comics is going to pay for it."

"Put your family first, before everything, don't drink and party."

He's like the Tony Robbins of flippers.

I can't decide which part of the video was my favorite, maybe you guys can help:

1) When he finishes talking about how much he loves comics and goes through one of his subs online to show that his Primer #5 was signed by "Mike Warner".

or

B) When he explains his pricing by saying "I don't sell nu-ting for less than $100, or $150. I don't care if it's a 0.5 I ain't selling it for less than $100. If you guys want books cheaper find those guys that auction off books, but I buy those too and resell them for more, that's just how I do it."

B) When he explains his pricing by saying "I don't sell nu-ting for less than $100, or $150. I don't care if it's a 0.5 I ain't selling it for less than $100. If you guys want books cheaper find those guys that auction off books, but I buy those too and resell them for more, that's just how I do it."

Da-Ali-G-Show-me12_zpsb905f2ed.jpg

I thought the same thing. I really couldn't figure out his wifes accent.

At first I thought it was one of those "mash up videos" like Arnold Schwartzenegger as Darth Vader.

I can place his accent, but what's the accent his wife is rockin'? "We have to go to the Peyost Awfice."

Northern midwest. Wisconsin or Michigan if i had to guess.

But the bad side, right? lol

I don't know who is my favourite of the two. She's like the Honey Boo Boo of CGC.

Northern midwest. Wisconsin or Michigan if i had to guess.