• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackstar...now adding bad taste to lobotomy pricing...

174 posts in this topic

Blackstar got rid of their Greece/Roman columns and instead has added a black frame around some of their raw signature auctions stating NO REFUNDS. Even better they have added videos to some of their auctions.

I highly recommend viewing, its worth it for a good laugh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mage-6-CGC-SS-9-0-1st-Grendel-in-color-SIGNED-MATT-WAGNER-/321070121488?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4ac1454210

Oh my lord! Unreal. I like the part where she says customer satisfaction is our priority BUT NO RETURNS!

Blackstar got rid of their Greece/Roman columns and instead has added a black frame around some of their raw signature auctions stating NO REFUNDS. Even better they have added videos to some of their auctions.

I highly recommend viewing, its worth it for a good laugh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mage-6-CGC-SS-9-0-1st-Grendel-in-color-SIGNED-MATT-WAGNER-/321070121488?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4ac1454210

Oh my lord! Unreal. I like the part where she says customer satisfaction is our priority BUT NO RETURNS!

:roflmao:

Got board after 2:48. :sick:

It's that street slang for "got wood"? hm

doh!

....bored. Thanks Professor.

You're welcome, Constable. :headbang:

Why would you have to wonder? It is right there in the video. And frankly, I don't blame the facilitator. They are just getting comics signed. I don't expect them to monitor their clients purchase and sale habits. That is a slippery slope.