• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackstar...now adding bad taste to lobotomy pricing...

174 posts in this topic

I thought someone was suppose to speak to him about this mess

Chandler said he spoke with "blackstar" and that he would no longer take submissions from him if he kept this up. I think NYComics has also said they wouldn't work with him so hopefully that cuts down on his access but blackstar has said that he really doesn't care, sooooo what to do, what to do hm

In case anyone was was going to a convention and was wondering what Emilio "Blackstar" looked like.

This was posted on Myspace and available to view by anyone in the world. So it's nothing new to post it here too.

l.jpg

Another Ebay shill for Blackstarcomics

suspensecomics

Add to your blocked bidder/buyer list, just FYI

Thanks Rich...much appreciated..it goes to show that

I got..I got..I got 99 problems but'a Rich ain't one!!

Another Ebay shill for Blackstarcomics

suspensecomics

Add to your blocked bidder/buyer list, just FYI

Thanks Rich...much appreciated..it goes to show that

I got..I got..I got 99 problems but'a Rich ain't one!!

lol

Thanks for the info, I was wondering who the fool was trying to sell a 9.4 SS Nyx 3 for $200 more than what I just paid for a 9.8 SS Nyx 3 w/sketch.

And now I know not to buy any of his raw books either.

FYI - Blackstar Comics apparently changed their eBay user ID to cgcssonlinecomicstore. If everything else wasn't bad enough...

And that book is a rare one...it's signed by "Jerry Orway" he writes that more than once in the title and description.

Every other SS copy of this book I have seen was signed by Jerry Ordway. lol

It doesn't lend purchasers much confidence in this pricing model when he doesn't even know who signed the books.

Very simple

Block this guy from subbing to CGC. He's is ruining the reputation, to the point where artists don't want to sign books because they think this is the norm

Many of the books he sells are books he buys from other ebay sellers.

Blackstar got rid of their Greece/Roman columns and instead has added a black frame around some of their raw signature auctions stating NO REFUNDS. Even better they have added videos to some of their auctions.

I highly recommend viewing, its worth it for a good laugh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mage-6-CGC-SS-9-0-1st-Grendel-in-color-SIGNED-MATT-WAGNER-/321070121488?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4ac1454210

This puke is still in business?

Looks like he actually wants to make some sales, he's moved the prices one decimal point to the left on a lot of books. lol

Wtf.... seriously is there NO way to get this guy off Ebay? Who is doing his CGC books? Has CGC addressed this dudes business practices?

I have heard of people refusing to sing book because of this loon... that is directly effecting CGC's business. Whoever does books for this fool ... shame on you.