• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O/T:your top 2 funniest movies of all time

187 posts in this topic

Anybody who's got Anchorman in their top one million needs to be euthenized before they can breed. :eek:

I'm sure some North Americans feel the same way about Monty Python.

:baiting:

Anchorman is funny because of how ludicrous it is.

Anything with Richard Pryor but loved Stir Crazy (up until the rodeo). The prison scene is classic. I also am a huge Mel Brooks fan with Blazing Saddles hysterical on several comedy levels. Honorable mention- City Slickers.

Ed

A lot of good choices, though I can't believe nobody has mentioned Tropic Thunder. There is so much win in that movie it takes a few watchings to appreciate it all.

"I don't read the -script, the -script reads me!" lol

Anybody who's got Anchorman in their top one million needs to be euthenized before they can breed. :eek:

I take care of Will Farrells dads house in Irvine,ca.Pretty crazy seeing old family photos of Will as a kid and growing up.

Two movies I loved as a kid but no longer find all that amusing are Abbott and Costellos "Jack and the Beanstalk" and A Funny Thing happened on the wat to the Forum"

I'm a huge A&B fan, just not that movie.I've been watching the A&B half hour tv episodes and its amazing howmuch they remind me of Sienfeld.

A lot of good choices, though I can't believe nobody has mentioned Tropic Thunder. There is so much win in that movie it takes a few watchings to appreciate it all.

"I don't read the -script, the -script reads me!" lol

I can't believe I forgot to put tropic thunder on my list. The first time I saw it, I had to pause it I was laughing so hard. I also have to add in the great outdoors. I always liked John candy, he an akryod play so well off each other in it. I saw someone finally mentioned stir crazy, my aunt took my cousin and I to see that in the theater, I think I was around 6. My whole family has kind of crazy sense of humor. lol

Or any movie starring Jack Black.

For some reason, I can't explain why, but one of the funniest movies I've ever seen is "Babes In Toyland" starring Laurel and Hardy.

No matter how many times I've seen it, I literally laugh until I'm in tears. That movie is timeless comedy gold. lol