• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.0 Unrestored Universal Blue

65 posts in this topic

Great looking book for a 3.0. Wow! Not sure if you can tell, but do you know if the back cover stain flows through to the interior or if it is isolated to the cover?

Regardless, great book!!! Good luck with the sale. I'm certainly very tempted right now...

ill give u 3500 paypal today...check all recent heritage auctions, you are pricing it too high..thanks wipple

doh!

I just sold a 3.0 raw for $5500 that wasn't nearly as nice as this one.

Last month I sold a 3.5 slabbed for $6800.

I'd say the price is fine.

ill give u 3500 paypal today...check all recent heritage auctions, you are pricing it too high..thanks wipple

Another insufficiently_thoughtful_person joins the ranks

+1 no other comment needed!

Welcome to the boards...1st impressions last a lifetime, buttdumpling. lol

Your first post, and you hammer a guy in his own thread. Stay classy, Mr Whipple.

Not cool at all to thread on this book. I will buy all the 3.0 AF 15's that look as nice as this you can get for $3,500. To the OP. This is a really nice looking book. GLWTS. If it is still here in a week or so I will send you a PM.

I don't know where Wipple is getting his prices from. But 3-4 years ago seems about right. lol

Your first post, and you hammer a guy in his own thread. Stay classy, Mr Whipple.

The best part....there hasn't been a heritage sale of a cgc 3.0 blue in over 2 and a half YEARS!!!

I wonder what he thinks "recent" means? lol

i am new here , but not new to the hobby..sorry if i offended anyone. ha.com has many recent results of this book. some of which i own...peace and happy new year to all

Can you provide links to the other cgc 3.0 blues that they have "recently" sold?

Here's an AF #15 that sold today for $3,100.00...but it's a 1.8. lol

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=121201&lotNo=13025