• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

for such a supposedly large print run, someone must be hoarding all those copies. I had a hard time finding 5 of each (reasonably priced).

We all know that it's Julio!!

lol Seriously, I don't have that many. Now stop hatin' just because you guys aren't resourceful enough to find 5 copies. :baiting:

You KNOW the actual hoarders will be at the cons selling them for $50 a pop. lol

for such a supposedly large print run, someone must be hoarding all those copies. I had a hard time finding 5 of each (reasonably priced).

lol Seriously, I don't have that many. Now stop hatin' just because you guys aren't resourceful enough to find 5 copies. :baiting:

:sorry:

:sorry:

Oh, please. I don't feel sorry for you with your OA and all. :P

I think there needs to be some kind of forgiveness on these books. The printing defects seem to be the norm from corners to printing scuffs. I even have a copy that looks like a printing error where the grayish background came through on the lettering.

I've noticed these things as well. Most of the copies of the first two issues I've seen at shops had either a tiny spine tick and/or scuffing. However, I received some very nice copies of 1A and 1B in the mail yesterday. Have those prepped and ready to make the trip to London for a Philips sig.

I think there needs to be some kind of forgiveness on these books. The printing defects seem to be the norm from corners to printing scuffs. I even have a copy that looks like a printing error where the grayish background came through on the lettering.

I've noticed these things as well. Most of the copies of the first two issues I've seen at shops had either a tiny spine tick and/or scuffing. However, I received some very nice copies of 1A and 1B in the mail yesterday. Have those prepped and ready to make the trip to London for a Philips sig.

You're going to London!? Any space for more books? :grin:

You're going to London!? Any space for more books? :grin:

I'm not going, but luckily Rich Henn is. :/

You KNOW the actual hoarders will be at the cons selling them for $50 a pop. lol

Pfftt Ill sell 12 copies for $50 each

Pfftt Ill sell 12 copies for $50 each

lol

so do those 'scuff' 'printer' marks (faint black lines to the right of the lower left staple) that seem so common on the white borders...do those detract from the grade?

Interesting question, and one that we'll likely get the answer to once we see some that are CGC graded. My personal opinion is it could. The books I submitted for the London show were both scuff free.

I've also seen some scuffed back covers on these as well.

unfortunately i don't have that many to sort through...i picked the best to send to the oakland exp. I don't think they're too harsh on printer flaws.

now thief of thieves, almost everyone one of those rotten things i've seen has a very slight spine crease...their corners aren't bad at all.

Issue #5 cover looks wicked. Who the hec did she shank? hm

fatale_005_cvr.jpg

Hum...did she shank anyone or did you find someone dead? The expression on her face seems to me like shock and personal emotions. That and the knife is clean as well.

Interesting. According to all "Fatale" comics listed on eBay and properly sorted under Image, there are currently 14 Beauty covers, 6 Beast covers, and 5 2nd print covers currently up for auction. Small sample size, obviously, but this does support the idea that the Beast cover is rarer.