• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

well i'd certainly like one.....you certainly got a rare batch there. 9.8s were selling in the $80 range....so i could see a 9.9 going for close to double, 129.99-159.99.

who signed them, brubaker or phillips

i'll be happy with 1 of the 3, not greedy.

The only 9.8s I've seen don't have that roller mark on it. And I know lots of people have talked about it, so I'm curious to see if there's a 9.8 out there with the marks.

I was able to remove one of the marks on mine with Absorene, but it's still apparent on my other two. Nice, beautiful corners - but I don't want to bother sending them in if they're knocking it down for the mark.

Caught up on this thread since I last posted.

Wow! This thread fell to the 3rd page pretty quick. I wonder what a Fatale 9.9 SS would sell for?

hm

So has anyone here picked up any of the original artwork for issues 1 and 2 that Mark has up for sale? I am on the fence about whether I want to pickup a page with my next order of Walking Dead OA I am placing.

I've been conflicted. Ever since Ryan (beerthirty) took the #1 A cover from Mark, I've been hesitant at buying anything else. Not really into OA unless it strikes me as a "gotta have it" piece. I would love to have some Jo pieces...we'll see.