• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

i thought the 5,500 was for the 2nd printing.

I did too ... I'm almost certain that is the print run on the sketch cover and that is why it is demanding a premium that is near the price tag of the first print. I'm still upset that Brubaker plans on ending this book after approximately 15 issues. I sure hope that he starts another story with someone else who made a deal with the devil for immortality or whatever and keeps this book as an ongoing title.

From the back of issue #3

"I keep getting asked by readers if FATALE is a mini-series or an ongoing. And the answer is neither. It's an epic, which will as of this writing, run about 15 issues, unless it goes longer as we work on it. It was going to be 12 when i started it, but it's grown since then. In fact, this is was where I realized I needed more space to tell it all" - Ed

Seems to work so I will try this here.

If you have not read Fatale and could not find any at your local LCS, I have two nice sets (#1-3) for you to read for free. One set per boardie. You pay shipping. PM me if you're interested. (thumbs u

no idea...it's kind of a pain, timewise, to get an SS signed. Hopefully his SS cranks up soon, i have a few coming in next week so his is the guinea pig.

i'd be surprised if it doesn't get up to at least the $120s-$140s.

hm

I've often wondered if people stray away from the SS so they can get the book signed themselves and try to turn a profit that way. Blows my mind that someone would buy a universal for $99 but not wait for the SS's to end.

Jerome

There are less bidders for a SS. Whether someone prefers SS or hates it almost all collectors will buy Universals.

Was the $99 a BIN?

hm

I've often wondered if people stray away from the SS so they can get the book signed themselves and try to turn a profit that way. Blows my mind that someone would buy a universal for $99 but not wait for the SS's to end.

Jerome

There are less bidders for a SS. Whether someone prefers SS or hates it almost all collectors will buy Universals.

Was the $99 a BIN?

yea BIN..i guess a majority of people like to wait until the last few seconds to bid or have bid bots doing it for them.

hm

Jerome

Was the $99 a BIN?

yea..i guess a majority of people like to wait until the last few seconds to bid or have bid bots doing it for them. I have a SS Liefeld Uncanny X-force 1 variant coming which i would like to think would carry a higher premium than the last CGC that sold ($120 something).