• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA collection i stumbled on today.

32 posts in this topic

Hesters net worth is somewhere around 20 million... he's a d-bag, but he must be doing something right... actually all the people on Storage wars are millionares, now that the show is a hit...

Um do you understand how "reality" tv really works. Any idea what most people actually earn per show when it comes to a show like Storage Wars? You think Brandi and her turd husband are millionaires?

I find it really funny that most of the general public think all these figures on these shows are rich because of these shows. The majority of these folks are lucky to get a couple grand at most per episode of these reality tv shows. The folks on Storage Wars are no exception. Unless they actually own the rights to the show also these folks are not millionaires from the show.

You're way off buddy. I've worked at talent agencies with actors that worked at reality shows. If the show isn't a hit, they don't make squat. But being how Storage Wars is the #1 show on A&E, and has been for a few years... I guarantee you that they make at least five figures per show - and are ALL millionaires by now.

I find it really funny when people talk #$%$ and have no idea what they are saying.

Hesters net worth is somewhere around 20 million... he's a d-bag, but he must be doing something right... actually all the people on Storage wars are millionares, now that the show is a hit...

Um do you understand how "reality" tv really works. Any idea what most people actually earn per show when it comes to a show like Storage Wars? You think Brandi and her turd husband are millionaires? I find it really funny that most of the general public think all these figures on these shows are rich because of these shows.

What is your source for these statements?

If the show is a hit, the cast members get paid accordingly. People on "The Hills" make as much as $100,000 per episode. Jon & Kate got $75,000 per episode. Each Real Housewife gets about $30,000 per episode. Imagine how much that adds up to during a season, or during multiple seasons.

Um do you understand how "reality" tv really works. Any idea what most people actually earn per show when it comes to a show like Storage Wars? You think Brandi and her turd husband are millionaires? I find it really funny that most of the general public think all these figures on these shows are rich because of these shows.

What is your source for these statements?

If the show is a hit, the cast members get paid accordingly. People on "The Hills" make as much as $100,000 per episode. Jon & Kate got $75,000 per episode. Each Real Housewife gets about $30,000 per episode. Imagine how much that adds up to during a season, or during multiple seasons.

:popcorn:

Um do you understand how "reality" tv really works. Any idea what most people actually earn per show when it comes to a show like Storage Wars? You think Brandi and her turd husband are millionaires?

I find it really funny that most of the general public think all these figures on these shows are rich because of these shows. The majority of these folks are lucky to get a couple grand at most per episode of these reality tv shows. The folks on Storage Wars are no exception. Unless they actually own the rights to the show also these folks are not millionaires from the show.

You're way off buddy. I've worked at talent agencies with actors that worked at reality shows. If the show isn't a hit, they don't make squat. But being how Storage Wars is the #1 show on A&E, and has been for a few years... I guarantee you that they make at least five figures per show - and are ALL millionaires by now.

I find it really funny when people talk #$%$ and have no idea what they are saying.

Absolutely. They don't really care if a storage locker makes $$ as they are paid

far more for being on the show. They've become the stars of a hit TV show and

are paid apropriately and probably make paid appearances and all the rest that

stardom brings.