• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official January 2012 ComicLink Focused auction thread

126 posts in this topic

You did incredibly well on the X-Men #40. I spent over $100 more than you did a few months ago. Ugh. This issue was a warehouse find, so it's more abundant and generally less expensive than other X-Men issues from the same era. That being said, it's an important issue with a cool cover. I would have bid on your copy, as well, if my wife wouldn't have killed me for spending too much.

Thanks for the history, I did not know about that and actually wondered why it commanded less of a price. Yeah, if mine knew, I'd be...well I can't really put it any other way but... I'd be f*cked.

Just tell her you can resell it and get your money back. That's what I do. I hope it's true. ;)

You did incredibly well on the X-Men #40. I spent over $100 more than you did a few months ago. Ugh. This issue was a warehouse find, so it's more abundant and generally less expensive than other X-Men issues from the same era. That being said, it's an important issue with a cool cover. I would have bid on your copy, as well, if my wife wouldn't have killed me for spending too much.

Thanks for the history, I did not know about that and actually wondered why it commanded less of a price. Yeah, if mine knew, I'd be...well I can't really put it any other way but... I'd be f*cked.

Just tell her you can resell it and get your money back. That's what I do. I hope it's true. ;)

lol

Even if you only get most of the money back it is still likely to be a better percentage of the purchase price than selling pre-owned shoes, purses, or whatever else!

Even if you only get most of the money back it is still likely to be a better percentage of the purchase price than selling pre-owned shoes, purses, or whatever else!

True! But I am still deathly afraid of this woman! lol

I was bidding on the X-Men #25 black & white variant cover,but someone outbid :mad:

I bid on this book instead:

X-MenAnnual5.jpg

My winning bid was $38.

:applause:

I was surprised I got the book for $38+15 shipping :o

I thought someone would outbid me in the last minute.

I was bidding on the X-Men #25 black & white variant cover,but someone outbid :mad:

X-MenAnnual5.jpg

My winning bid was $38.

Great price...I don't even think you could pay the slabbing fees for what you paid?!?!

Thank you! I have wanted this book for awhile now. The funny thing about that bb 54 is I had watched it on ebay for months, I mean that exact copy but I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I ended up getting it for less on clink.

X-MenAnnual5.jpg

My winning bid was $38.

Great price...I don't even think you could pay the slabbing fees for what you paid?!?!

:grin:

Went back and forth debating on this one after striking out on all the ASMs. Last 2 GPA's being 1551 and 2000 and this being little over 1100 with white pages and nice centering was too enticing too pass up.

RADCB6C520111221_162545.jpg

probably will have to try to flip it soon though as wasn't expecting to win a grail for a decent price.

RAD64F9E20111213_151812.jpg

To remedy that the next time, all you have to do is bid more. :gossip: