• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official January 2012 ComicLink Focused auction thread

126 posts in this topic

I've got about 40 books I'm watching, just out of curiosity really. Not planning on bidding further, and no way they'll end up winning. If I wasn't saving up for a move, there's 1 or 2 I'd definitely be interested in trying to get. But alas, must preserve my moolah these days.... :cry:

is there a function on CL to "track" books like on eBay? or you just have to know where they are and refresh?

Only way I've figured out how to track on CL is to make an actual bid on a book so that the listing then goes into my 'View My Bids' list. I wish they'd add a feature in there to actually delete out a listing once it gets well outside my price range though. On the actual day of auction end, it would be nice to have the few books in my track list that I'm still interested in, rather than having to search through all the rest of the crazy. (shrug)

is there a function on CL to "track" books like on eBay? or you just have to know where they are and refresh?

Only way I've figured out how to track on CL is to make an actual bid on a book so that the listing then goes into my 'View My Bids' list. I wish they'd add a feature in there to actually delete out a listing once it gets well outside my price range though. On the actual day of auction end, it would be nice to have the few books in my track list that I'm still interested in, rather than having to search through all the rest of the crazy. (shrug)

+1 I bid a buck on every book I wanted to watch so that I don't have to trudge through all the listings a second time.