• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's been 50 YEARS show us your books from 1962

446 posts in this topic

This is the only book from August 1963 that I could find in my collection right now. It was easy, since the date is written on the label. Most of my books are raw though and I did not have the courage to search for other August 1963 books.

flash138_zps06886eeb.jpg

This is the only book from August 1963 that I could find in my collection right now. It was easy, since the date is written on the label. Most of my books are raw though and I did not have the courage to search for other August 1963 books.

flash138_zps06886eeb.jpg

Unreal book, looks better than a 9.2 IMHO. :cloud9:

flash138_zps06886eeb.jpg

Unreal book, looks better than a 9.2 IMHO. :cloud9:

Thanks, it really does. But since it's a keeper, there's no need to re-submit it (and I wouldn't pay for a re-slab anyways).

This is the only book from August 1963 that I could find in my collection right now.

flash138_zps06886eeb.jpg

Mmmmmm, that looks fabulous! But you know I think it might look even better in the thread for comics from 1963:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6296125&fpart=1

;)

Oops wrong thread! doh!