• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzzy 70

223 posts in this topic

Thats ok.

We can agree to disagree, and yes you are entitled.

I obviously know very little concerning who, and how many people Ian has badgered for his list..

Was just standing up for what I saw in the post.

If we all didnt have different opinions, then it would indeed be boring.

Kenny

thumbsup2.gif

Well.. if this was your first post here....

why would you start another thread concerning this? perhaps because you believe everything that happens in the world revolves around you. Your methods in the past are abhorrent to say the least, that is why I for one am sick of hearing about your quest. I seriously hope you complete it so that all of this will go away.

Great job fleecing another person to fulfill your selfish ends. thumbsup2.gif

And then after countless people telling you your original post was out of line..

I just saw you back peddle over the rest of the thread.

I am not the one who was first in line on this thread to blast away at Ian, and his story..you were

It seems that you dont like him, or agree with how he went about getting his comics.

Which is your want..

I personally would have just voiced my opinion in a different manner, let alone try and ruin a feel good thread with a sleeping.gif , and verbal atack.

again, not once in my initial thread did I say that Shield was a schmuck for giving Ian the book. I know it's difficult to comprehend the English language. There was already a thread in progress started by Shield for Ian's benefit. Ian, in his own ego-centric way had to start another thread proclamation. This is the type of behaviour that makes Ian annoying. It's easy to say, "oh just ignore it if you don't like it." However it clogs up many other threads I do enjoy reading. I know I am once again coming off as the bad guy for voicing my opinion, but as everyone is entitled to their own, I choose to voice mine. I know you don't like it, move on. 893censored-thumb.gif

No, he's right. You made a complete arseface of yourself this time. And that other time... and that one time when you-- well, you get the idea. thumbsup2.gifboo.gif

sleeping.gif

why would you start another thread concerning this? perhaps because you believe everything that happens in the world revolves around you. Your methods in the past are abhorrent to say the least, that is why I for one am sick of hearing about your quest. I seriously hope you complete it so that all of this will go away.

And then after countless people telling you your original post was out of line..

I am not the one who was first in line on this thread to blast away at Ian, and his story..you were

It seems that you dont like him, or agree with how he went about getting his comics.

Which is your want..

I personally would have just voiced my opinion in a different manner, let alone try and ruin a feel good thread with a sleeping.gif , and verbal atack.

again, not once in my initial thread did I say that Shield was a schmuck for giving Ian the book. I know it's difficult to comprehend the English language. There was already a thread in progress started by Shield for Ian's benefit. Ian, in his own ego-centric way had to start another thread proclamation. This is the type of behaviour that makes Ian annoying. It's easy to say, "oh just ignore it if you don't like it." However it clogs up many other threads I do enjoy reading. I know I am once again coming off as the bad guy for voicing my opinion, but as everyone is entitled to their own, I choose to voice mine. I know you don't like it, move on. 893censored-thumb.gif

No, he's right. You made a complete arseface of yourself this time. And that other time... and that one time when you-- well, you get the idea. thumbsup2.gifboo.gif

sleeping.gif

I'm just saying: Leave it to the pros, son.

Which is your want..

sleeping.gif

you've started turning tricks? does Ares know about this?

I know you don't like it, move on. 893censored-thumb.gif

Perhaps you should follow your own advice. makepoint.gif

I'm just responding to your posts. schmuck!

Dumlock, I'll be willing to bet you're not a very old person, right? I mean seriously, you made a post in haste, then changed it to the sleeping.gif smiley, and started calling me names and telling me I was fleeced by Ian. Do you really think I'd have been happy by taking advantage and asking for $1000 for the book? Would I really have any fun with that money? I make plenty of money from my employer, and $1000 isn't really what it used to be. I have felt great all night about getting to give a fellow collector a gift, and maybe someday you'll be wise enough to realize when it's time to do the right thing. I'm quite sure Ian is now focused on his next few books, but do you realize the following:

1. There were dealers charging him insane multiples of guides just because Ian put all his cards on the table with his want lists.

2. Another DC Collector/completist held TWO copies of Buzzy 70 just so Ian couldn't say he had one?

3. There was an April Fool's auction posted of a Buzzy 70 just to torment Ian!

Am I still a chump? I think I'm just a normal person, and nothing that 99 percent of the good guys/gals on this forum wouldn't have done.

You think Joanna or Lucybop would've "fleeced" Ian? Hell no, they'd have done the same, and probably even POV (after he borrowed software from you).

Anyway, the chump is going to bed now, and he has NO regrets, and is at peace with the situation.

Ian...soon as I get it in hand I'll let you know.

I know you don't like it, move on. 893censored-thumb.gif

Perhaps you should follow your own advice. makepoint.gif

I'm just responding to your posts. schmuck!

Dumlock, I'll be willing to bet you're not a very old person, right? I mean seriously, you made a post in haste, then changed it to the sleeping.gif smiley, and started calling me names and telling me I was fleeced by Ian. Do you really think I'd have been happy by taking advantage and asking for $1000 for the book? Would I really have any fun with that money? I make plenty of money from my employer, and $1000 isn't really what it used to be. I have felt great all night about getting to give a fellow collector a gift, and maybe someday you'll be wise enough to realize when it's time to do the right thing. I'm quite sure Ian is now focused on his next few books, but do you realize the following:

1. There were dealers charging him insane multiples of guides just because Ian put all his cards on the table with his want lists.

2. Another DC Collector/completist held TWO copies of Buzzy 70 just so Ian couldn't say he had one?

3. There was an April Fool's auction posted of a Buzzy 70 just to torment Ian!

Am I still a chump? I think I'm just a normal person, and nothing that 99 percent of the good guys/gals on this forum wouldn't have done.

You think Joanna or Lucybop would've "fleeced" Ian? Hell no, they'd have done the same, and probably even POV (after he borrowed software from you).

Anyway, the chump is going to bed now, and he has NO regrets, and is at peace with the situation.

Ian...soon as I get it in hand I'll let you know.

Shield have a good nights sleep. I have no beef with you, as I say over and over and over and over again. Is my use of English hard to understand. What you did was a stand-up thing, very few would do the same. I think you are a schmuck for arguing this with me.

your points

1. What you don't hear is the incessant phone calls Ian makes to these same dealers to get the book she wants. He is adamant on the phone to complete a deal. Like I said I have heard this from two seperate dealers. Although from his posts on these boards I can readily believe it to be true.

2. while the person who had two copies probably feels the same way I do. Ian might have completed much of his quest if he had learned how to be civil.

3. Again, see above answer. Many people feel the same way about Ian. I don't believe the auction was meant to torment him either way. You have to remember that this is the same guy who sent $5000 to someone in another country for some books sight unseen.

sleep well sleeping.gif

*edited* oh and my original post was a sleeping.gif, so I have no idea what you are talking about in that regard, and in my followup post I never called you a name. Yet again my grasp of the English language alludes the likes of you.

Which is your want..

sleeping.gif

No, but your mom does. shocked.gif

Which is your want..

sleeping.gif

No, but your mom does. shocked.gif

not since she aborted you. 893whatthe.gif

Well, you're just plain disgusting.

I mean, your initial response in this thread was pretty repellant, but this is getting ridiculous. Maybe you should seek help? Should Greggy take away your shoelaces and belt?

Well, you're just plain disgusting.

I mean, your initial response in this thread was pretty repellant, but this is getting ridiculous. Maybe you should seek help? Should Greggy take away your shoelaces and belt?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

are you insinuating that Greggy should attempt to undress me? talk about disgusting. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Are you feeling okay? Do you need to talk?

Maybe you should just save everyone a lot of time and effort and just head outside to the biggest tree in your trailer park and turn yourself into a human windsock?

are you insinuating that Greggy should attempt to undress me? talk about disgusting. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Are you feeling okay? Do you need to talk?

Maybe you should just save everyone a lot of time and effort and just head outside to the biggest tree in your trailer park and turn yourself into a human windsock?

893applaud-thumb.gif

Trailer Park? How easily you make assumptions. How can you even attempt to try to define where I live? You know nothing about me. How utterly shocking that you can even suggest to profile me in this manner. You do a serious disservice to yourself by alluding to this travesty of sleuthism.

BTW how did you guess correctly? confused-smiley-013.gif