• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Comics Are You Gonna Buy With Your Tax Return Checks?

78 posts in this topic

Got my W2 yesterday. :whee:

Besides buying dance lessons with the original Solid Gold Dancers in my disco addition at my house...

SolidGolddancers.jpg

I was wondering what comics you guys are planning to buy with yours? I don't have any huge urges to buy anything too pricey this year, myself.

:popcorn:

NewEnglandGothic Disclaimer: The Solid Gold Dancers are not meant to be exploited in any private disco on my immediate premises. They will be fed and watered daily for a naturally healthy coat.

Half of my check is pretty much spoken for already.

Kramerica is hooking me up on some pretty sweet deals. And there's a JIM 85 in town that I've been keeping my eye on. Hopefully I'll be able to pickup a sweet GA book as well.

I'm debating on if I should just save the rest or blow it on one big purchase.

We will have a healthy return this year, new addition to the family and independent sports writing allows me to write off quite a bit. My wife wants to go to Paris and pay off some debt with our return. So no comics here. :facepalm: My wife always wins out over comics, always. :sumo:

Mine will go toward moving my collection across the country from Los Angeles to Virginia some time this year. :ohnoez:

If that weren't happening, I'd probably blow it all on the next Comiclink auction. Or maybe toward an Adventure 247. :cloud9:hm

Getting a tax refund check is OVERWHELMINGLY STUPID. You've given the Federal government an interest free loan of your money for 18 months.

Anyone who wants to give me money all this year, I will pay you back next May. That's what you're doing if you're getting a tax refund check. :facepalm: