• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman casting

193 posts in this topic

i am considering adding Miss Gina to my sig line...thoughts?

gina.jpg

I hate to disappoint, but that photo is not Gina Carano. But how could one be disappointed with that photo? :luhv:

I you think that a 5'8" woman can't be made to look 6' tall, even without CGI, then you don't know jack-all about movie making.

I agree

I know with Hollywood male actors it happens all the time.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is really 5'10"

Stallone is really 5'9"

Tom Cruise is really 5'7"

and this was before CGI ,so making a 5'8" woman to look 6' tall is possible.

I've briefly met both Schwarzenegger and Cruise. Arnold is probably about 6' - 6'1" - a couple or so inches shorter than me ( although that was 20 years ago so maybe he shrunk). All I could tell about Cruise is that he looked shorter than I expected, even knowing he wasn't much tall in advance.

Arnold is about 6' 1", he's clearly 3-4 inches taller than Stallone every time they've been photographed.

Yup, when I met Arnold he was taller than me. I'm 5'11".

I you think that a 5'8" woman can't be made to look 6' tall, even without CGI, then you don't know jack-all about movie making.

I agree

I know with Hollywood male actors it happens all the time.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is really 5'10"

Stallone is really 5'9"

Tom Cruise is really 5'7"

and this was before CGI ,so making a 5'8" woman to look 6' tall is possible.

I've briefly met both Schwarzenegger and Cruise. Arnold is probably about 6' - 6'1" - a couple or so inches shorter than me ( although that was 20 years ago so maybe he shrunk). All I could tell about Cruise is that he looked shorter than I expected, even knowing he wasn't much tall in advance.

Arnold is about 6' 1", he's clearly 3-4 inches taller than Stallone every time they've been photographed.

Yup, when I met Arnold he was taller than me. I'm 5'11".

And Arnold is a chump standing next to Dwayne Johnson. That man is a beast. (worship)

gina.jpg

Insert incredibly cheap vulgar sexist construction worker-type remark here:___________

Insert the various copulation positions that are most thought of by men in slang terms, here:

Hubba Hubbba

How about this girl from the calgary com ?

Shes not GIna but shes giving it a good try !

041.jpg

:banana:

Damn wish that pic was clearer,she's hot!

Yes she was very beautiful

gina.jpg

Insert incredibly cheap vulgar sexist construction worker-type remark here:___________

Insert the various copulation positions that are most thought of by men in slang terms, here:

Hubba Hubbba

Damn :cloud9:

How about this girl from the calgary com ?

Shes not GIna but shes giving it a good try !

:banana:

Damn wish that pic was clearer,she's hot!

Here's a clear image, but it's massive. Way to large to post here.

http://www.slashattack.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Calgary-Con-Wonder-Woman.jpg

DAMN Day-pass You!!!!!! :frustrated: