• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CINCINNATI COMIC EXPO - SEPTEMBER 22 & 23

302 posts in this topic

I got a simple request if any one can get me a Tony Moore commission just say the word and paypal will be sent over :insane:

I will keep ya on speed dial. :)

Now if only I can convince him or Kara to do a sketch for me also.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get them to possibly do a quick remark/ 2 minute sketch onto a comic like Tony does every now and again?

I got a simple request if any one can get me a Tony Moore commission just say the word and paypal will be sent over :insane:

I will keep ya on speed dial. :)

Now if only I can convince him or Kara to do a sketch for me also.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get them to possibly do a quick remark/ 2 minute sketch onto a comic like Tony does every now and again?

be really really annoying and talk about how a story line didn't make sense.

That is how I am on a first name basis with these two. Got a very nice fast punisher skull sketch just a few weeks ago at a show from Tony.

Kara and Tony are great people!

Remarks are $100 each. Have been for a while.

Good to know, I have asked before (in the past year) and Kara told me this wasn't an option.

Most of the issues I am getting signed this weekend are copies from #7-15 so it would be cool to possibly get this done but honestly not really worth it longterm. A copy of #1 or #19 sure but not these.

I wonder if I took a copy of #88 that is the Canada Fan Expo cover that is partially a blank if I could get him to do a sig and remark on it. I will have to try.

I handle all SS things for Tony Moore, so I will speak to this and the information being presented:

Tony is not doing head sketches at the show on books. If you want to contact me about the possibility of it happening down the road, feel free to PM me. You are always free to ask, but I can already tell you the answer from Kara.

JJ