• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CINCINNATI COMIC EXPO - SEPTEMBER 22 & 23

302 posts in this topic

In case someone wants to put together a forum diner.

List of Board members attending in case someone wanted to organize a forum dinner.

AGGIEZ

brendanb438

chunkybutt

Dale Roberts

GACollectibles

Jimmy Linguiniii

Leroy Harper

mschmidt

pirate

potatojoe

reptilekingdie

Rich Henn

seanFingh

theDude

unmovedmover

Bernie and Len????????????????

Just getting around to buying my ticket finally. I see there isn't an option for a 1 day VIP pass just 2 day VIP passes? I can only be there on Saturday, any chance of paying for a 1 day pass and paying a little extra to get in an hour earlier, or do I need the 2 day VIP to get in early on Saturday?

Sorry but we do not have this option. We tried to keep it simple for those selling and checking for badges/wristbands at the entrance. We want the lines to move fast.

Understandable. Thank you for the quick response.

I may just have to tell the wife that I am gonna be in Cincy for both days whether she likes it or not. lol

Its going to be a massive weekend in Cincinnati.

- Cincinnati Comic Expo

- Oktoberfest Zinzinnati USA

- 1st place Reds homestand against the Dodgers

- NASCAR at Kentucky Speedway

- Joshua Bell: Superstar at the Cincinnati symphony

- Dr. Pepper's Fire Up the Night at Coney Island competition

Book your hotel early.

Its going to be a massive weekend in Cincinnati.

- Cincinnati Comic Expo

- Oktoberfest Zinzinnati USA

- 1st place Reds homestand against the Dodgers

- NASCAR at Kentucky Speedway

- Joshua Bell: Superstar at the Cincinnati symphony

- Dr. Pepper's Fire Up the Night at Coney Island competition

Book your hotel early.

Right now on Hotwire the 3.5* downtown hotel for $63 is the Millennium. This is the hotel that connects to the convention center.

I booked it a few days ago for Fri and Sat night.

I'm not sure if the wife will be joining me but I would be up for a Sat night Reds game if she does not attend.

Leroy

List of Board members attending in case someone wanted to organize a forum dinner.

AGGIEZ

brendanb438

chunkybutt

Dale Roberts

Derbyfan70

GACollectibles

Jimmy Linguiniii

Lhcomics

mschmidt

pirate

potatojoe

reptilekingdie

Rich Henn

seanFingh

theDude

unmovedmover

So this Jack Davis Poster... available to exhibitioners before the show opens? And Jack Davis's Wikipedia says he's alive, so is he at the show?!?!

I have received multiple emails about the poster. We will have a small supply that will be at the show services table on Saturday morning. The poster is free and printed on nice paper stock.

An exclusive for this year's CCE! Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #20 is brought to you by Parker's Records and Comics and the talented artist Nei Ruffino. Limited Edition of 75 copies and can only be bought at the Parker's booth during the Cincinnati Comic Expo. Who is looking to get one?

GFTML20_coverD.jpg