• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CINCINNATI COMIC EXPO - SEPTEMBER 22 & 23

302 posts in this topic

Comic Con Cuties is sending a model (Hailey Scott—the Catwoman in the pic) to the Expo for our fans to see a live example of body painting. Talented artist Jen Pilott of Fabulous Faces by Jen will paint a costume onto Hailey during Geek Prom, Friday the 21st. Jen is renowned for turning her models into living works of art—she was chosen by the Cirque du Soleil as their face painter!

Oh my! Someone has got to get pictures of this. I'm counting on you guys. :sumo:

Comic Con Cuties is sending a model (Hailey Scott—the Catwoman in the pic) to the Expo for our fans to see a live example of body painting. Talented artist Jen Pilott of Fabulous Faces by Jen will paint a costume onto Hailey during Geek Prom, Friday the 21st. Jen is renowned for turning her models into living works of art—she was chosen by the Cirque du Soleil as their face painter!

Oh my! Someone has got to get pictures of this. I'm counting on you guys. :sumo:

I will attempt to get video for everyone of the application process of the body paint. :insane:

Ok that isn't gonna happen but we will get pics for ya.

Tom and Chee is a fun place to eat! We have grilled cheese donuts and we have comics and Super Heroes hanging out on our walls (Newport location)

http://www.tomandchee.com/

They have 2 locations downtown now. The have been featured on Man vs Food and Amazing Eats. No need to get dressed up as requested.

It's Just Crepes is different and casual.

Looking for a nice place to eat dinner with the wife Saturday night after the con. I was thinking about Jeff Ruby's, but I don't really want to dress up after the con.

Anyone have suggestions of a nice place that's still relatively casual?

The Precinct is my favorite Ruby restaurant, but when we went last year, the downtown Ruby's did a great job. And Richie carried his leftovers around with him the rest of the next day!!

Here ya go!

SET-UP TIMES

Friday, 9/21 @ 10am until 8pm that night.

Saturday, 9/22 @ 7am until 9am

Sunday, 9/23, @ 7am until 9am

Thanks Joe! I am very lazy and excited so I can never work the website properly without getting a comic hard on.

why don't you check out the website trick

My dad is only 100 miles away from Cincinnati, so don't go getting any funny ideas.

I am well aware of where you father resides.

Look at a map, its on the way from Toronto to Cincinnati. ;)

I didn't think that it was. But you did make me check a map to make sure. :fear:

My dad is only 100 miles away from Cincinnati, so don't go getting any funny ideas.

I am well aware of where you father resides.

Look at a map, its on the way from Toronto to Cincinnati. ;)

I didn't think that it was. But you did make me check a map to make sure. :fear:

lol