• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEH to Ladronn?

19 posts in this topic

lol

He did a lot of the covers for Planet Hulk, and they were awesome.

I have to ask. What is that magnifying glass next to your posts?

I don't know what you are referring to. But if my posts really have magnifying glasses next to them then (1) that is awesome; and (2) it likely represents the discerning and Sherlock Holmes-like attention to detail that my posts exhibit.

lol

It means you put Fing on your "watched users list".

watch.gif

lol

watch.gif

What a letdown on my magnifying glass theory.

lol

watch.gif

Take solace in the fact that you have at least one fan, even if it is Dr. Balls.

lol

watch.gif

Take solace in the fact that you have at least one STALKER even if it is Dr. Balls.

Fixed

lol

watch.gif

Ah, cr@p - I outed my own mancrush. AWKWARD.

lol

watch.gif

Hi Mr. Dr. Balls,

Your signature line notwithstanding, I have been instructed by the MCCA, MAN CARD CLUB of AMERICA, to hereby revoke all honors and priveleges associated with the aforementioned club. Please submit your card, cut in half, to the following address:

MAN CARD CLUB OF AMERICA

P.O. Box 69

Boca Raton, FL OU812

Your attention to this important matter is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dirk Studly

MCCA Legal Counsel

lol

watch.gif

Hi Mr. Dr. Balls,

Your signature line notwithstanding, I have been instructed by the MCCA, MAN CARD CLUB of AMERICA, to hereby revoke all honors and priveleges associated with the aforementioned club. Please submit your card, cut in half, to the following address:

MAN CARD CLUB OF AMERICA

P.O. Box 69

Boca Raton, FL OU812

Sincerely,

Dirk Studly

MCCA Legal Counsel

Dear Mr. Studly,

In light of embarrassing events, I whole-heartedly understand the MCCA's stance on my recent posts - but I would like the chance to prove my manliness and anti-bromance stance that, deep-down, I subscribe to with every fibre of my manly being.

I am forwarding onto you a letter of recommendation written by my close friend, JOCK HARDSHAFTER. You may be familiar with his name, as he is a very popular heterosexual adult film star.

"To Whom It May Concern,

Dr. Balls is an old friend of mine, and in all the years I have known him - we have been on a variety of manly conquests and adventures. Whether it's banging swimsuit models or drinking beer and punching each other in the face - it is my professional opinion - as someone who bangs broads for money every single day of my life - that Dr. Balls is 100% man, and worthy of membership to your organization.

If you have any lingering doubts, please ask him about the night he hooked up with Kristen Stewart, broke into Robert Pattinson's Porsche, had sex with her in the front seat and then left her panties hanging on the steering wheel. I've got pictures and they're hilarious. Kristen may not make many faces in her movies, but she was makin' plenty that night! Classic Balls!

Yours in Christ,

Jock Hardshafter"

I hope this is sufficient to ensure my continued membership.

Sincerely,

Dr. Balls

Member-at-large

lol

watch.gif

Hi Mr. Dr. Balls,

MAN CARD CLUB OF AMERICA

P.O. Box 69

Boca Raton, FL OU812

Sincerely,

Dirk Studly

MCCA Legal Counsel

Dear Mr. Studly,

In light of embarrassing events, I whole-heartedly understand the MCCA's stance on my recent posts - but I would like the chance to prove my manliness and anti-bromance stance that, deep-down, I subscribe to with every fibre of my manly being.

I am forwarding onto you a letter of recommendation written by my close friend, JOCK HARDSHAFTER. You may be familiar with his name, as he is a very popular heterosexual adult film star.

"To Whom It May Concern,

Dr. Balls is an old friend of mine, and in all the years I have known him - we have been on a variety of manly conquests and adventures. Whether it's banging swimsuit models or drinking beer and punching each other in the face - it is my professional opinion - as someone who bangs broads for money every single day of my life - that Dr. Balls is 100% man, and worthy of membership to your organization.

If you have any lingering doubts, please ask him about the night he hooked up with Kristen Stewart, broke into Robert Pattinson's Porsche, had sex with her in the front seat and then left her panties hanging on the steering wheel. I've got pictures and they're hilarious. Kristen may not make many faces in her movies, but she was makin' plenty that night! Classic Balls!

Yours in Christ,

Jock Hardshafter"

I hope this is sufficient to ensure my continued membership.

Sincerely,

Dr. Balls

Member-at-large

Anyone who could get Kristen Stewart to change facial expressions or show emotions would be near the top of the man-card list. Kudos on a cool post.