• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

tons of #2 at a local shop on friday. granted, this is not the type of place speculators go to as they deal with a lot of kids stuff, indie stuff, weird stuff and no back issues.

Call cgc today to check on the ToT Ice that i got signed hammered 9.8 big thanks goes out to joel for makin this happen. Heard it was tough finding good gradeable ones of ToT ice. So im glad to say it Joel made it happen. Got a 9.8 on the chew ice too...

Yeah so glad i own this for right now, Had it on the bay but decided to pull it think i want to enjoy it for a bit first. But never know with the right amount of money id say goodbye to it.

On the census it has convention edition is this the comics pro varaint?

Yeah not the most stunning cover but i really like it and i dont know why but its one of my favorites at this point in time.

I actually like that cover along with the regular issue. I wasn't too excited about the B&W Comic Expo and sold it back when they was really hot. I'll probably pick another one up when they cool down.

Yeah i just subbed 2 comics pro variant for the eccc show. I am not a fan of the comics pro b&w cover but figured might aswell sub them. So when ToT pops up the the registry i can have a decent start for ToT.

would be nice if he has some fighting skills...semi-ninja...that would add some spice...though if he's just a thief not sure if he does more than just get beat up every few issues. Wouldn't mind the book going down a TAKEN arc.

Glad they have the 2 variants as i think they overprinted the 1st issue, even though they said it was sold out.

Yeah something to spice it up would be nice, Yeah i think maybe a past issue thing like maybe should of done some time in his younger days where he and his competion located at the same prison at the same time . With a daring escape attempt during a prison transport to medical facilty. Only to let his competion get killed by a guard that he saved which in return helps shave off conrads time. Thus a clean start competion free.