• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

3k less than fatale 1.....can you post that link where you got the stats.

main titles of DC & Marvel are sometimes 10x that (poor comparison).

Hyped book by the creator of TWD and the fact that it's less than 20k is pretty surprising to me (and yes most of Kirkman's other books were blah before TWD).

Thief of Thieves Comicspro is heating up again, a copy sold for $83.00....someone has there are 450 copies, haven't seen that in writing yet. Either issue 2 coming out sparked something or spillover from the blazing hot TWD stuff.

these Expo variants have some back cover issues....the front covers look great, the back covers though....out of the 9 i have from different sources, 8 of them have spine creases on the back. The only one that didn't i rushed off to CGC for grading. Must have been some printer problem on the back.

It's insane, how does almost every comic book these days at many of my local LCS have those annoying bottom left corner knocks...? They should ship every comic in a plastic chamber.