• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should pressing be disclosed?

40 posts in this topic

What about selling pressed books in a Comiclink auction?

I don't think I've ever seen pressing disclosed in a Comiclink auction. Do they discourage that disclosure?

I have to believe that a decent portiion of the books sold in that venue are pressed.

:o

Let's say it's a hypothetical question. That being said, I would... err, I have a friend who would be very interested in a hypothetical answer.

Italians know everything about sauce...even making it disappear.

If a book is pressed, submitted to CGC, and comes back blue - should the pressing be disclosed in an ebay description? If offered on these boards I can see that yes it should disclosed b/c many of you don't like pressed books, but how about on ebay?

I always assume that all books have been pressed (most decent high grade one's have...). For me it's kind of like walking into a smokey Hotel Bar on Ladies Night....I'm not trying to ask each one if she's a virgin....that's a good way to get kneed in the papoochkas. I just assume that NONE of them are. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u