• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book men tonight on AMC after Walking Dead

265 posts in this topic

watch it and form your own opinion.

Yep. I was kind of entertained.

As was I. I think the guys are very funny. You should give their podcast a listen. There is one called "Making Hey" where they go to the same flee market they are selling at in the TV show. It's very funny.

What a total show.

I remember going into a few comics shops that had smart-, loser customers like the j.o. with the beard making comments showing off their 'intelligence and wit'.

A few swift kicks in the groinal area would fix him but good.

"Hey doll lady...get one of your creepy dolls out and bring it over to the store so we can make comments for the camera. And don't forget to overdress and slap on a couple of pounds of make-up. Remember to laugh a lot also. It'll really annoy the viewers".....aaaaaaand ACTION!

Way too staged.

Kevin Smith should be embarrassed.

Like other people said it bummed me out that FINALLY a show about something i love and bammm they ruined it. Now it will have horrible reviews not last long at all and no other TV company will ever do a show about comics :facepalm: I was so pissed about the Detective 35 i was like blah blah blah to my girlfriend going on and on how dumb they were and she was like why are you getting so mad lol

You should give their podcast a listen. There is one called "Making Hey" where they go to the same flee market they are selling at in the TV show. It's very funny.

FACT: I have yet to hear a single podcast that's 1/10th of 1% as funny as ANYTHING featuring Foster Brooks....

You should give their podcast a listen. There is one called "Making Hey" where they go to the same flee market they are selling at in the TV show. It's very funny.

FACT: I have yet to hear a single podcast that's 1/10th of 1% as funny as ANYTHING featuring Foster Brooks....

I didn't realize Foster Brooks had a podcast. :o

This show was awful. Just terrible. Reinforced every possible stereotype about comic book stores and comic book people. Remarkably bad.

Horrible, flat out. Nothing redeemable about it. :boo:

What was weird it seemed to focus on everything BUT comics. Plates, posters, toys, lobby cards... ???

"Secret Stash" must refer to where their brain cells are hidden.