• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

:bump:

Man, when I saw this one up top I was hoping for good news regarding the last two issues... what a tease this was... :sorry:

what happened to the TV series?

I think that has been dead for a while now.

You'd think with all the recent Peter Pan stuff on television there'd be an increased interest in this particular comic.....

You've got that new Pan movie with Hugh Jackman....ITV's Peter and Wendy.....heck there's even that GEICO commercial with Peter Pan at a high school reunion.

It's a classic story and it will be reimagined for as long as one can see into the forseeable future.

Nice I will be able to finish my set, even though I need a couple more besides 24 and 25 but I can finally get motivated to do it, I'm at #3 on the registry set now, and there is no way i will move up over vikinggreed and EB, but it will feel like a accomplished something