• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Somewhat, I'm a bigger fan of the art than the story..

Been looking to pick up some Tyler Jenkins OA.

the only good part of PP ending is we will get to see Tyler's work on another book/project ;)

(thumbs u

Tyler is definitely one of my favorite current artists.

lol but every time I ask I have actually gotten an answer most times directly from a HQ source in the know.

Yeah you might be on to something I was a PITA on long trips. But my style was more conducive to the old if I have to pull this car over you will be sorry due to my shenniagans

Kurtis is really rolling in these last few issues. I can already feel the climax building. I can't wait for the final Peter/Haken showdown (or whatever Kurtis has up his sleeve)

This ish also has a cool panel with Peter looking all evil. I don't think we've seen that side of him yet.

Well, this one was lost six pages in... It's been too quiet here lately. Where'd all the PP love go? The series is coming to an end soon, I thought there'd be a lot more chatter because of it. One thing's certain, I will be :( when this one ends.

I wonder if the live action show is still in the works at the BBC or if that fell through? I think this story would translate very well to the small screen and it should get done.