• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

It sure feels like we haven't gotten our regular dose of Wiebe here. What's the dealio? Do I have to leave some sort of alcoholic bait to entice him? lol. Maybe a trail of wine bottles instead of breadcrumbs?

Any updates on the pilot that was supposed to be developed for BBC?

I can't think of a better fit. Really like the series they put out. Luther and Copper are done extremely well. Also if anyone was a fan of The Killing check out Broadchurch.

Probably just as dead as the motion comic :shrug:

Maybe the wheels just turn a bit slower over at the BBC. I'd rather have them take that long and slow approach than the fast to production crash and burn model NBC seems to enjoy. NBC = DEAD ON ARRIVAL for practically any comic based property.

Nice! :applause:

That PP #10 RRP was a bit hard to get in 9.8 due to a print issue that cause ink rub on a good part of the run. Of the 63 copies subbed to CGC only 17 have graded 9.8; 11 Universal and 6 Sig Series.

Maybe the wheels just turn a bit slower over at the BBC. I'd rather have them take that long and slow approach than the fast to production crash and burn model NBC seems to enjoy. NBC = DEAD ON ARRIVAL for practically any comic based property.

Sure, but I can't be the only one that's found the absolute lack of news on either the TV show or motion comic slightly odd. It's been more than 2 years since the BBC Worldwide Productions press release and nary an official peep since then (well, apart from the motion comic trailer from, what, a year and a half ago?).