• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

I have one I need to press and submit.

It has a ton of spine ticks, and there is no chance of a 9.8, but I'm tired of looking.

I will take a 9.4 and be done with it at this point....

Yeah, best I found so far is my 9.6.

This book didn't have such a high print run, 3,333 according to Comichron, and I don't know where the good copies went, because I can't find them! This one will be the thorn on the side for those looking to get a complete PP graded set.

I just ordered three more copies... The first one wouldn't hit a 9.4 I don't think, so I am trying again... :wishluck:

It has a ton of spine ticks, and there is no chance of a 9.8, but I'm tired of looking.

This book didn't have such a high print run, 3,333 according to Comichron, and I don't know where the good copies went, because I can't find them! This one will be the thorn on the side for those looking to get a complete PP graded set.

I just ordered three more copies... The first one wouldn't hit a 9.4 I don't think, so I am trying again... :wishluck:

I actually got my hands on a copy which I think is 9.8 worthy. I will eventually sub it and hope I'm right! Good luck, bruddah! :wishluck:

I actually got my hands on a copy which I think is 9.8 worthy. I will eventually sub it and hope I'm right! Good luck, bruddah! :wishluck:

Very nice!

:headbang:

Bomb Queen #v7 #2

It has a 5 page PP preview in it. It is the only preview book I don't have (Only PP book I don't have, lol ).

I think Eb is the one the originally found it way late in the game. It had a 3K or so print run. It's been hard to find a nice copy.

Thanks for the info, Court.

I got the following reply from Wiebe on twitter:

"it's been on hiatus as we've not been able to afford to do it full time. It is being worked on. Very slowly, unfortunately."