• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Has been going on much longer than a month - mainly in image books and their letter columns..

Finally got to read 10 - BKV is the king of single issues

Im not the biggest fan of cats in general but Lying Cat is dope

Edited by wushugushu

OMG! WTF? AYFKM...?!?

I missed out on most of previous Modern Marvel :P

Did read some of the more important stories but Im not trying to compare now to anything..

There have been a few titles that I have been enjoying quite a bit - There is plenty of garbage as well

OMG! WTF? AYFKM...?!?

I missed out on most of previous Modern Marvel :P

Did read some of the more important stories but Im not trying to compare now to anything..

There have been a few titles that I have been enjoying quite a bit - There is plenty of garbage as well

Sorry, my post was not a response to your post...it was a response to the events of issue 10.

i named my roomates new cat "Monkey" not only because she looks like one, but after Ampersand :)

Coworker of mine brought in a stuffed monkey to work. We named it Ampersand and stuck it up on a ledge that was about 8 feet up. It lasted for about 3 days...

Just went to my LCS and there were only three copies of #8B but 30 or more #10.

I know they normaly get in quite a few second prints, was the run on #8B unusually small?

Anyone find this at their LCS?

most people do not collect additional prints. most stores order accordingly